024

"Don't bring the bicycle. We'll go by bus." JeongYeon grabbed JiHyo's hand, who was going to unlock the bike.

"Why?"

"Don't ask, just come with me."

"But unnie, I'm inviting DaHyun today. She will join me on the bike."

"I'm coming home, too so we three will take bus or maybe the car." JeongYeon mumbled the last words.

"Or maybe what?"

"Or maybe a jet plane. Just come with me. The weather is not good also." She dragged JiHyo out and closed the main gate.

They headed to the bus stop that was not so far from their area and waited for the bus. JeongYeon seemed excited as always, smiling while putting her hands in her pockets and wandering her eyes around. She had made her mind yesterday and she knew what she needed to do today.

Their bus came after a while and they quickly got on as they didn't want to lose the seats by others. JiHyo occupied two seats quickly for her and JeongYeon as soon as she got in. JeongYeon showed her thumb up in proud and took her seat. She leaned her head on JiHyo's shoulder to rest until they reached to their said destination.

"That's ChaeYoung's car." JiHyo spoke as a car passed by them to the campus.

"Momo's friend, right?"

"She's my friend, too. I'm going with her." JiHyo headed to the parking lot.

"Now, you're being like Momoring, too. These rich kids are spoiling you guys." JeongYeon shook her head, following her.

"As if you're not getting spoiled by NaYeon unnie." JiHyo rolled her eyes.

"I'm not. She didn't do anything." JeongYeon glared but JiHyo stuck out her tongue and ran to the parking lot.

"I'm going to my class." JeongYeon shouted but JiHyo didn't listen.

"Wah, she's ignoring me now. Alright, I'll do the same next time." She nodded and headed to her said building.

JiHyo looked back to JeongYeon and shook her head before making her way to ChaeYoung. She went to ChaeYoung who just stepped out of the car, followed by TzuYu. After grabbing her bag, ChaeYoung removed her glasses and threw it on the seat before closing the door. She turned around but found JiHyo there.

"Morning, unnie." TzuYu greeted JiHyo.

"Morning. How are you two?" She asked, smiling and motioned TzuYu to bend down. TzuYu obliged in confusion.

"We're fine. How about you, unnie?" ChaeYoung asked, fixing her bag on her shoulder. JiHyo nodded, fixing TzuYu's collar.

"Let's go." She held their hands.

"Chaeng..." ChaeYoung sighed and turned to Sana, who just stepped out from her car.

"We need to talk." She said as she walked toward ChaeYoung.

"Sana, I want to be alone for a while. Let me be." ChaeYoung replied, coldly.

"But we need to talk. It's important and you know that."

"I don't know anything. Let's go, unnie." ChaeYoung pulled JiHyo with her.

"Wait..." Sana shouted, startling them.

"JiHyo and whatever your name is...leave." She commanded them.

"Am I your servant or what? Mind your language." TzuYu barked, showing her fist to Sana.

"Yah...she's my unnie." Mina pushed down her fist.

"Then teach some manners to your unnie." TzuYu rolled her eyes.