Chapter One - Dipper

A/N

just to be clear, dipper might have jealousy but its SIBLING. SIBLING LOVE. I DO NOT SUPPORT INCEST THERE WILL NEVER BE DIPPER×MABEL

thank you

...

"Sh...Show me." 

Words finally allowed itself to tumble out of her mouth but it shocked even the owner. What was she asking of him right now?

Even Mason's eyebrows rose at the request.

Hypothetically speaking, if someone had finally made such a request (one that he'd been waiting for but would never admit )- maybe he would've been a little..eager, you know..to abide.

Hypothetically of course.

Mason watched as Pacifica swallowed a gulp, her eyes determined and her lips pursed. Even if he wanted to say the word "no" purely to keep his image, how could he? How could he, when her expressions shun clearly as her face bathed in the dazzling sun?

But of course there is a start to every story, and this one starts a little differently. What else would you expect from the gleeful twins - the siblings who were raised to normalize violence in their daily lives?

Oh, pardon me- was that too forward?

Alright then, let's be a little more subtle. Why don't we go ahead and travel a few weeks before the encounter happened - beginning on another normal day for Mason who constantly, despite his own wills, gets dragged around by his sister to places he hasn't the slightest interest in.

"Remind me what we're doing again?" Mason had said, knowing fully well what they were doing; just delaying the inevitable.

The brown-eyed girl huffs, her clenched hands kept on the steering wheel as she replies enthusiastically, "Heading to the Pines'!"

He rolls his eyes at her, a gesture that seemed to be a staple of their interactions. "And pray tell, dear sister, why have you decided to drag me into your shenanigans yet again? My interest in that family hovers at a solid zero."

With his arms crossed, Mason leaned back in his seat, clearly unimpressed. His eyes roved over the passing trees as he made no effort to hide his lack of enthusiasm.

"Oh please. It's not like you had anything better to do anyway." she argues.

"I could have been researching the journal or winning at chess against Alfred for the thirty-sixth time."

She let out a playful scoff. "You'd really choose beating our butler at chess over quality time with your favorite sister?"

A cynical smile formed on his lips. "In a heartbeat."

A silence lingers as Mabel broods for a while, but Mason doesn't cave. If anything, he pushes forward. "Besides, Are you implying that I'm free just because you've exhausted my other possibilities?"

She pouts, "Come on, Mason. Isn't spending time with me a reward in itself?"

He leaned in slightly, his expression faux thoughtful. "Let me think... No."

"Ugh. I hate you."

"It's mutual."

It's important to note though that their relationship might be unconventional, but it was built on a foundation of mutual understanding and acceptance - however weird that may be considering the current situation.

As their destination loomed ahead, their banter subsided into an uncomfortable silence. Mason returned his attention to the passing scenery. He had been perfectly content before Mabel had burst into his room with her latest scheme for that brat. Now, he was being forced to spend time with the Pines family, a prospect he found far from appealing. It was a good thing he was at least given time to get dressed or it was Mabel's head next.