THOMA : starry night

ʚ ♥︎ ɞ

ʚ ♥︎ ɞ

☾ It was a beautiful night in Inazuma, the streets of the city decorated with different types of decorations and lanterns that had a variation of colors, making it absolutely breathtaking.
The moon was shining brightly right above you, the stars that were surrounding it shining its light down on you and the boy you were together with,
Thoma.

It was your one year anniversary together and decided that even though the city looked beautiful during the night, you would spend your time together by yourself, down somewhere at the sea.
And that's exactly where you two were right now.

A blanket was placed on the ground, guarding your clothes from becoming covered in a huge amount of sand, and to make it more comfortable for you to sit.
You were leaning back onto your hands while Thoma was laying down, his hands behind his head to support it.

The sea waves were calm, making it easy for you to see the reflection of the moonlight on the surface of the ocean. Theres was a slight breeze — a cold one at that — coming in contact with your face, making you shiver. It didn't make you uncomfortable, it only made the moment even more special to you.

'I could sit here all night, seriously. This place is beautiful.'
You turned your head from the ocean towards your boyfriend, who was laying to your right.
'You look beautiful too.' He said, with a giggle following right after.

You laughed and turned your attention back to the waves, the sound of them colliding with each other making your mind at peace.
'Yeah, this place is absolutely breathtaking. We should visit this place more often.'

'Hm.. wouldn't that take away the specialness though?'

'We can always find another place, right? I'm sure there are other places that are just as pretty.'
You commented as you closed your eyes, letting the breeze hit every spot on your face.
Not even seconds later, you heard rustling next to you.. then behind you.. just to be greeted with a pair of legs scooting next to you and arms wrapping around your waist, a head leaning onto your back.

Your heart fluttered at his warmth, the happiness inside of you making you want to cry.

'Calm down would you? I'm trying to rest my head but your heart is beating like crazy.'
Thoma said playfully.

You gasped and dramatically turned around,
'Why would you say that??????'
Despite you trying to play it off a little bit, it embarrassed you for some reason.

Thoma chuckled at your reaction and felt his heart beat increase every second he was around you.
He leaned in for a peck on your lips, and you gladly returned the kiss.

Nothing could make you happier than being together with him, the boy whom you loved with everything you had in you.

..........

'Yeah.. that day was so much fun, right love? Sitting under the starry night together on our anniversary.
It was lovely, and i would like to do it again. Whenever i think about that day, my heart hurts a little bit, because i know how much you loved that place, and how much you wanted to go back there every single night.'

A tear dropped down from your eye,
landing on your shirt.
'It's been exactly four years since that day, and i still remember every single moment we shared together. I will never forget the comfort your presence gave me, how your voice calmed me down and how you looked at me when we were sitting next to the sea.'

Your heart was aching. Everything hurt. Your whole body was shivering, looking at your lover's grave with white colored flowers placed next to the picture on top of it.
'I miss you so much. No day has ever been the same without you. My days feel like years. I wake up everyday without feeling your warmth next to me, and it tears my heart into millions of pieces. I just wish to see you in front of me with the soft smile you always had on your face.
It's been four years, yet my love for you has never faded away. The day you died, you took a piece of my heart with you.
But, that's alright though. It makes me happy to know that you're at peace now, and that you're in a place where many people love you, because how couldn't they?

...

Please wait for me, it'll take a while before i will be able to see you again, but until i have the chance to take you back into my arms and kiss you, stay by my side and watch over me.'

You wiped the tears that were uncontrollably streaming down your face away and sighed, a small smile on your face.

'I love you so much.

Goodbye, Thoma.'