Chapter One: The Breakup

It was a dark night in Charleston, North Carolina and Jacob was on his way to his boyfriend's house to hang out and enjoy the perfect night together.

Once arriving at the big red house, he knocked on the door softly with a smile on his face and Williams mother answered the door and greeted him with open arms and a smile on her face.

“Hey, Mrs. Sheifer! It's good to see you too.” he smiled widely, hugging the middle aged woman back tightly.

Carol smiled back at him, pulling back gently before leading him upstairs into her son's room and opened it. “William, your boyfriend is here. I will leave you two alone, don't have too much fun?” she shouted as she went back downstairs to her husband Thomas.

Jacob went over to William and placed a soft kiss on his lips, smiling before getting pushed away by him.
“Jacob, stop.. I don't wanna be with you, it's not good for me to be dating someone right now, so get out.” William growled at him angrily, making Jacob's eyes well with hot tears pricking at the sides of his eyes.

After slamming the door, the blonde teenager snuck into the kitchen and grabbed a large kitchen knife before slipping out the backway of the house and snuck back to his own house.

“If he wants to break up with me.. I'll make his family break up with him.” he spoke to himself before placing a skeleton mask over his face and stared into the mirror.

The next night, Jacob slipped out into the night and started making his way to Williams house, ready to kill his sister Maya. Once arriving there he snuck into the back of the house and noticed the teenage girl sitting at the kitchen table.

Slowly walking over to her, he grabbed her by the mouth and covered it before slamming the knife right through the back of the girl's neck and then pulled it out which made her body fall off the chair.

Jacob made his way into the washroom where Carol was at. Appearing behind her in the mirror with his skull mask on, she screamed and turned around. The teenage boy swung the knife and slashed her throat open, spraying blood on his skull mask as she fell down.. dead and bleeding out.

Thomas Sheifer who was the patriarch of the family heard the scream and ran downstairs, only to get punched right in the face and fell over onto the floor with Jacob hovering over him.

“Please no!” the father cried out, but earned a stab right through his heart over and over again, blood fishing out everywhere.

He turned his head and walked out of the house with the knife in hand.

This was only the beginning.