Feeling For Each Other ❤

Gaurav and his friends went to roam around the village after handing over dhivya to the class teachers.

Here sadhvi was teased by her friends.however she escaped from them making her friends chuckled.here gaurav condition also same,he was teased by his friends.

After roaming aroind the village 4 of them went to the house and had a nape except gaurav who is thinking that why did he smile looking at her only.thinking that he slept unknownly.

Nearly 8'o clock in night all wake up and had their dinner with full enjoyment.they slept lately because they slept at evening due to tiredness.

Next day........

Morning sadhvi was going to school but she did not saw gaurav it makes her face fell which is noticed by her friends.

Am-Hey ennachi?
Sad-Onnum illaye wa polam.
Sar-Illa yedho irukku sollunga thalaivi.
Sad-Onnum illa da wa polam.
Am-Aprom yen anda gaurav sir a kanallenu mugam vadichu?
Sad-Dha bha.....adhallam illaye naan eppvum pola dhaan irukken.
Am-Hey poi sollada onakku awara pudikkum dhaane?
Sad-Adhu.......
Sar-Sollunga.
Sad-Aama yenna ippo.
Am-Onnum illa irundhalum thaatha ooda kaadhuku pogathuku munnadi sollidu illana theriyum la.
Sar-Aama pa sollidunga.
Sad-Hmm..

Sadhvi and her friends went to school but sge had some missing feeling because he haven't seeing him today.

Here gaurav wake up lately and saw the time but his face too fell seeing tge time because ut was already late and sadhvi already went to school and he had a missing feelumg without seeing her.his friends notice his face and confirmed that he was in love with sadhvi.gaurav without saying anything he went to freshed up and comes to see his friends glarig him.

Gau-Enna ellarum morachitu irukkinga ennachi?
Ro-Unakku enna aachi morning time parthadum takkunu sogam aachu?
Gau-Onnum illaye yen?
Vai-Yeii naan un akka unmaiya sollu nee anda ponna love panriya?
Gau-Yaaru?
Roh-Adhaan anda thaatha ooda pethi sadhvi ya.

Hearing her name a small smile appeared in his lips which was notice by his friends.

Vai-Adhu mattum illa nee edhu vara enda ponnukitayum pesunada vittu sirichade illa aana inda ponnu kitta mattum.......
Gau-Aama enakku awala pidikkum just oru feeling irukku adhukku enna eppo love panradho illa feeling vecha adhu thappa?
Ro-Thappilla raasa engalukulla irunda doubt a clear pannika dhaan ketten epo clear aachu thanks machan.
Gau-Thu vera velaye illaya ungalukku.
Par-No idhan nammaloda vela.
Gau-Aduthavanga love a solla vekka try pannama neenga rendu perum modalla sollunga ethuna varusham dhaan ippidi nippinga.

Rohit and parvathy look at each other and smile for which gaurav and vaishali smile teasingly and hified making both sighed.all went to fresh up and had their breakfast.

What will happen next?
What will happen to sadhvi and gaurav when thaatha comes to know about their feeling for each other?

Keep guessing until the next chappy 😜🏃‍♀️.

So this is the chappy for today,if it is not up to your expectation sorry 🙏.

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Mine 💜 To be continue.........