Lifting the curse

Mr. Centipede: A skellington? Hmm? Jackpot! A genuine compass! Sounds like you need a little oil, Captain. Thank you, sir! I'll be shovin' off now. I should've worn a belt! Holy shipwreck! Listen fellas, I got a long history of back problems, and I don't need it to get any longer! Aaah! Aah! Aah! Hey, that one felt pretty good. It's Paul Bunyan coming to cut me some slack. Whoa! Whoa! Hey, pal, you're aimin' a little low. He's gonna cut me in half!

Miss Spider: Hey, sailors! Looking for some kicks?

Mr. Centipede: Oooh! Cut me loose!

As James was about just cut Jack's head off, Alannah shows up and stops the battle.

Alannah: Stop! Please! James! Please! Don't do this! Mr. Centipede! Miss Spider! Come here!

Mr. Centipede and Miss Spider shows up

Alannah: Thank you. Now, this Captain. (to captain Jack) Sir. I know what is going on. Jack Skellington. Oogie Boogie did that to you. I saw that story last night! It's Christmas Eve! I was reading the story called "The Nightmare Before Christmas 2" when I fell asleep, the book sucked me up right in here.

Mr. Centipede: The Story?

Alannah: Yes! It's the sequel to The Nightmare Before Christmas movie, Tim Burton wrote that book, but the movie was never released! I saw what's the story, it's about the dark crystal! Oogie Boogie made Jack touched the Dark crystal, placing him under a curse. It says the only one way to lift the curse, is to have him touch the light crystal.

Captain Jack sheds a tear and gives the compass to Mr. Centipede, making him smile.

Miss Spider: James, Alannah's right. This is a pumpkin king who was cursed.

Alannah hovers a light crystal, it's pink.

Alannah: Here. Jack, touch this. You'll feel better.

Jack touched the light crystal, until he turned back into the pumpkin king, making him feel better.

Jack Skellington: You saved me. You broke my curse. Thank you, Princess.

Alannah: You're welcome.

James: My name is James. This is Miss Spider.

Miss Spider: Hi. This is Mr. Centipede.

Mr. Centipede: How do you do?

Jack Skellington: I am perfectly great. May I join you?

Miss Spider: Of course!

Mr. Centipede: Sure! Why not? Welcome aboard!