To the rescue

Jack Skellington looks at the phone, showing the Oogie Boogie has tied up Santa Claus while Alannah gets the Santa's sack filled with Presents for Girls and Boys.

Jack Skellington: Oh my! Alannah! We got to get to Halloween Town and fast! Let's go!

Alannah: Okay! Bye James!

James: Bye-bye!

Miss Spider: Goodbye dear Alannah! So long Jack!

Alannah and Jack gets to Halloween Town as fast as they can and they arrive

Jack Skellington: Welcome to Halloween Town, Alannah.

Alannah and Jack finds a giant snake, zombie duck toy and scary teddy, looking for them. By Scary Teddy doing a big loud roar.

Jack Skellington: Could it be my royal subjects?

They finally found them and noticed and meet Alannah for the first time, Alannah pets a Giant Snake and the Duck toy and gives Scary Teddy a big hug Alannah Jack Skellington is then reunited by them.

Alannah heard a barking noise and it was Zero the ghost dog, Jack's pet.

Alannah: Aww! So cute! What's his name?

Jack Skellington: That's Zero. My ghost dog! Zero! I missed you so much!

Alannah: Come on! We have to stop Oogie Boogie!

Alannah, Jack Skellington, Jack's presents and Zero rushes to Oogie Boogie's Lair to find Oogie Boogie has captured Santa Claus again.

Alannah (whispering): Okay. Jack, Zero, Vampire Teddy, Zombie Duck, Big Snake. Listen. I have Fake Sally's Leg, so I'm going to distract Oogie Boogie with that. You and all of you can work together to save Santa and defeat Oogie once and for all. Got it.

Scary Teddy: Got it.

Zombie Duck: I'm with you.

Giant Snake: Yesss. My newest friend. Because I have Man Eating Wreath, Pumpkin in the Box and Cat in The Box waiting just for us.

Alannah: Oh. You can talk now.

Scary Teddy: Why yes we can now. Look guys, we just gained our speech power so we can now become good guys instead of bad guys.

Giant Snake: Yes. A fine speech power. No more bad stuff. No more bitting good people. No more eating good people alive. Got it?

Zombie Duck: Got it. Really? We will do good stuff from now on.

Scary Teddy: Yes. I get to hug people and give them love from now on.

Zombie Duck: Alannah? Is that your name?

Alannah: Yes.

Zombie Duck: Well. I think we're ready to save Christmas.

Oogie Boogie: Are you a gambling man, Sandy? Let's Play.

[Wolf Whistles as he sees Sally's Leg]

Oogie Boogie: Mmmm.. my, my....what do we have here?

Alannah (whispering): Okay. Now it's our chance to get in. Jack, you go first, Zero will go second, Scary Telly will go third and Scary Teddy, you have to use the snake as the bridge to help the Zombie Duck go in. Ready?

Everyone (whispering): Yeah.

Alannah (whispering): Okay. Go.

Oogie Boogie: Ah, lovely. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Tickle, tickle, tickle.

[Scary Teddy uses Snake as a bridge to help Zombie Duck]

[Oogie realizes that's Sally's Leg is fake]

Oogie Boogie: What?!? You're trying to make a dupe out of me?

[Alannah approaches Oogie Boogie before Oogie gets a chance to suck everyone up, she then gets angry at him for what he has done to Jack Skellington, causing him to put his hands up]

Alannah: Shut up! You make me sick! Why'd you place Jack Skellington under your terrible curse, huh?

Zombie Duck: Yeah! She means: "Quiet you scumbag! You placed Jack under your evil brainwashing control!"

Scary Teddy: Zombie Duck's Right you great big jerk! How could you do this to Jack? You have put our lives in jeopardy, you moron!

Giant Snake: I agree with Alannah, Zombie Duck and Scary Teddy. You're worst than Aunt Spike and Aunt Sponge! Zombie Duck means: "Ah, shut yer trap, ya big sack beast! Ya think you can get away with placing Jack under your control and get away with that? That's not funny!" Alannah means: "You disgusting hunk of cheese! I might roll well but I don't place people under evil control!"

Oogie Boogie: Whoa, Nelly! That ain't good!

Giant Snake taps on Oogie's shoulder and Oogie turns, Man eating wreath and the rest of Jack's Presents then beats up Oogie Boogie for placing Jack under a terrible curse while Scary Teddy takes the Cookies out of the oven and untie Santa, freeing him, Jack Skellington throws the book of evil spells in the fiery pit, destroying it completely when Jack's Toys done beating up Oogie Boogie, he tries to escape.

Alannah: For Placing Jack Skellington under your control, take this!

Alannah pulls a thin thread that came loose that held Oogie together, causing Bugs to spill into the Fiery Pit.

Oogie Boogie: Now you cursed girl. Look what you done! My bugs! My bugs!

One bug tries to run away only to be crushed by Alannah.