The best present of all

Alannah turned a big smile to see Santa's Okay as Jack Skellington joins her.

Alannah: Santa! Santa! (hugs Santa) Aww!!

Santa Claus: Well, if it isn't Alannah Negron! It's so good to see you.

Alannah: Wow! Jack! Santa knows my name! (gives Santa the bag of toys and presents)

Santa Claus: Well, of course I do! You saved Christmas! Not only you saved me, but you saved Christmas for children all over the world! You've also been on top of my nice list. You've been a very faithful little girl this year, Alannah.

Alannah: Oh, go on with you, Santa!

Santa Claus: Well, what makes you and Jack Skellington think about saving me? That Wicked Ways Mal Doll I brought you last Christmas didn't break, did it?

Jack Skellington: No, no Santa! She still has it, as a collectible toy, she still uses it!

Santa Claus: Jack. I am so sorry that I scolded you for messing up Christmas before.

Jack Skellington: No, no it's not a big deal. I tried to make Christmas special, but I guess I got carried away.

Santa Claus: I know. I guess it's hard to remember what Christmas is. (gives Cuddy Brown Teddy Bear to Alannah as an reward for saving him and she puts them in the wagon which is given by a Giant Snake) Well then, Alannah, I think I know why you're here. Why don't you sit on my lap and tell me what do you want for Christmas.

Alannah: Well, Santa, what I want really more than anything, in the world.

Santa Claus: Yes?

Alannah: Is to give a present for Gonzo and Pepe.

Santa Claus: Your husband, Gonzo and your pen pal, Pepe?

Alannah: Yes. Jack.

Jack Skellington: Yes?

Alannah: Santa knows Gonzo and Pepe! I've been trying and trying to find the perfect present for Pepe and Gonzo. But I can't think of what to get them.

Santa Claus: Oh, my, my, my, Princess Alannah. Do you know what you have?

Alannah: A true Christmas spirit?

Santa: Yeah. That's right. You have true Christmas spirit. Why, you've saved me from Oogie Boogie so you can ask for something for someone that you love instead of yourself and that is true Christmas Spirit.

(The Best Present of all playing)

Santa Claus (singing): Christmas, Carols fill the air.
Christmas, lights are glowing everywhere.
Seems all the world is dressed in red and green.
Quite the best you've ever seen.
And then on Christmas morning, there will be one more gift you may not even see.
It won't be wrapped in shiny paper, tied with ribbons.
But every Christmas you recall that someone's love's the greatest present of all.

Santa Claus, Jack Skellington and Alannah (singing): That someone's love's the greatest present of all.

Alannah: So do you think, I should give Gonzo and Pepe a gift that shows how much I love them?

Jack Skellington: That's right, Princess Alannah.

Santa Claus: Indeed. Give them something that comes from your heart.

Alannah: Well, like what?

Santa Claus: Well, Alannah, only you know what's in your heart. But I think if you use your imagination, you'll be able to come up with something, I'm sure.

Alannah: Use my imagination?

Jack Skellington: That's right!

Elf: Hey! You found Santa! Thanks!

Alannah: You're welcome!

Elf #2: Santa! Gifts are ready to be delivered all over the world!

Santa: I'll be right there! (To Alannah) If you excuse me, Alannah. I've got A lot of gifts to deliver. It's the busiest time of the year, you know.

Alannah: Jack and I understand, thank you Santa.

Santa: You're welcome, Princess Alannah. Oh and Jack and Alannah?

Jack: Yes?

Santa: I'll be At United States of Auradon tonight to deliver presents for you and your family as your bigger reward! Merry Christmas.

Alannah: Merry Christmas.

Jack Skellington: Merry Christmas!

Santa leaves Oogie Boogie's lair to start delivering gifts for children all over the world