Alannah's Farewell

Alannah stands by Mayor again

Mayor of Halloween Town: Alannah, my good friend. For all your help saving and bringing the pumpkin king home, you may name any reward you would like.

Alannah: Well, Mr. Mayor sir. I want to go home again.

Lock: Oooh!

Shock: Nice one!

Barrell: Nice choice.

Sally: Oh my. I know who's going to give that to you.

Mayor of Halloween Town: That will take from Glinda, the good witch of the south.

Then Glinda appeared from nowhere

Glinda: Ta-da!

Everyone looks surprised.

Glinda: You called?

Alannah: Nice to meet you, Glinda.

Sally: You look beautiful.

Glinda: Now now now, I know you're a little upset with me your majesty, but I think I can make things better. Do you remember what I said to Mayor earlier that I was working on some important magic?

The Boogie Boys: Sure! I remember.

Glinda: Here it is!

Glinda uses her magic wand to make the gazing globe appears, surprising everybody.

Shock: It's the gazing globe!

Glinda: Yes! Now it works!

Everyone cheered

Alannah: Is this also mean I'll be able to go home again and give gifts for Gonzo and Pepe?

Glinda: Yes, indeed. Whenever you're ready.

Jack Skellington: Thank you for saving me from the curse and help me get back to my world.

Alannah: You are very welcome.

Jack Skellington: It's been fun but crazy to on your journey. I hope we will get a chance to hang out again soon.

Alannah: Thank you. You'll come visit me in Auradon sometime, can you?

Jack Skellington: Sure. I'll visit you and you can come visit me in Halloween Town again anytime just by looking at the mirror. I'll be on the other side. You'll always be my special friend.

Alannah: You too, Jack. Always. (hugs Jack)

Alannah gets the wagon filled with teddy bear, puts her record player in her wagon along with Walt Disney World Vinyl and gifts for Gonzo and Pepe as she approaches the Gazing Globe.

Jack Skellington: I'll see you in the gazing globe or the mirror.

Alannah: And I'll see you in my storybook.

Lock: Goodbye

Shock: Bye Alannah.

Barrel: See you later.

Dr. Finklestien: Take care, Princess.

Mayor: Be sure you pay a visit!

Sally: Please Hurry Back!

Alannah: Goodbye, everyone!

Alannah touches the gazing globe, sending her back to United States of Auradon