!𝓝𝓞𝓣𝓔!

~•*+{<|||>}+*•~

[Author's Note]

I hope you guys enjoy this story. Here are some things you should know about this story.

~Things To Know About The Story~

1. This does NOT take place during "Ralph Breaks The Internet". This is after the first movie.

2. I will be referring to King Candy as 'KC' to not confuse people (like how in the first book, he went by King Candy since he was his disguise. Now, he just goes by Turbo).

3. (Y/N) is older than Vanellope in this story (Maybe in the 30s-40s).

4. (Y/N)'s candy theme is associated with the candy 'Smarties' [You can imagine her outfit (Her royal outfit will be the same clothes, but the skirt will be longer)].

5. King Candy is DIFFERENT than Turbo in this story. This is shown in my first story, "A Sweet Glitch". Please, go read the first story to understand this better.

6. Since I don't know King Candy's age, I'm gonna just say that he is also in his 30s-40s (I did search up his age and it says that he is 30. How is this man is 30, but yet is bald, has grey hair already? Logic makes sense, yes).

7. Instead of memes (like how I did in my first story), I will be adding pictures of pretty northern lights and sunsets. OR pictures of glitches.

I know this part will be a LOT to take in, but here are some things to know about (Y/N).

(This is for the NEW people who have NOT read the first book. If you have read the first book, then you can skip this one part.)

~Things To Know About (Y/N)~

1. Since she hangs out with Vanellope a whole lot, she will be like a mother to her, since she is older and wiser, and since she takes care of her like how a mother would.

2. Her style will be a little different than the other racers, but still candy-themed. It will be similar to Vanellope's outfit, except it has the color palette of the candy Smarties, and has the scent of the candy.

4. She has a ring on her picture on the side of the game console. She doesn't have the ring on because since she doesn't know what it means and who it's from, she keeps it in her pockets, but she still wears it every now and then.

5. If she has long hair (and I mean like LONG hair), then her hair will be in one long braid, swaying in the wind. If she has short hair (shoulder length), then she will tie the top part of her hair up and have some of her hair down in a cute and messy way. And if her hair is so short (pixie cut), then she will do nothing to her hair.

6. She has little hair clips in her hair (no matter how long or short her hair is) and they are of Smarties and the wrapper.

7. Her royal outfit will a little different than her regular outfit, but the skirt will stay the same, just longer and shinier and with small details.

As for the key context, you don't need to worry about what they mean. They will look like this:

(Y/N)=Your name

(L/N)=Last name

or will look like this:

Examples:

(Skin tone)

(Eye color)

(Favorite color)

There are also POV changes. They will look like this:

POV changes:

[(Y/N)]

[Vanellope]

[Ralph]

[Turbo]

[KC]

Thank you for reading this! Please, enjoy this story!

~•*+{<|||>}+*•~