07 • Informant

"Emma! Perfect timing!" Draken beckoned them closer, nodding his head at a peach-haired girl in front of him. "This is Takemitchy's girlfriend. Look out for her, 'kay?"

"Sure, sure," Emma answered with a sigh, disappointed at the lack of attention. That was until she realized who the blond standing next to the girl was. Her mouth immediately curved into a grin, saluting him. "Sup, wuss boy."

"Wuss boy?"

"Oi, you know Emma?"

Reina facepalmed while both the peach-haired girl and Draken looked annoyed and menacing respectively. Turning to her friend, she deadpanned at the grinning blonde. "A guy who's already taken? Really?" She had hopes that Emma, at the very least, wasn't dumb like her brother. "Emma, that's a move only bitches will do."

A move only fucked up people like her would do. Emma was a good person, so her going after a guy who was already in a relationship was something she honestly did not expect. In conclusion, it probably was not fully Emma's fault.

"Rei, do you really think I would've dragged him if I knew he had a girlfriend?" Emma gasped, feeling absolutely offended at Nagarei's insinuation because first of all, the only bitch here wasn't her. She didn't seduce that guy alone, that guy also got seduced. She wasn't innocent, but she wasn't fully at fault either. "He didn't say anything and just followed me, so I thought he was single."

"Hold up," the peach-haired girl cut in, smiling a bit too sweetly to be considered friendly. "Why are you calling Takemichi-kun 'wuss boy' and what do you mean he followed you?"

"It's...it's not what you think, Hina! I swear I don't remember a single thing!"

"Hey, that's rude." Emma clicked her tongue, shaking her head as she twirled the ends of her hair. She wasn't the only one at fault here even if she was the one who started everything, and she certainly would not let a boy paint her as a bitch. "You got me stripped down to my underwear and ran away, then claim you don't remember a single thing? You're trash on top of being a wuss."

"Oh, really?" The peach-haired girl was practically fuming behind her unyielding smile. "So, that happened?"

"Did it? Um...I really, truly don't remember."

Reina deadpanned as the peach-haired girl pulled out a bat—courtesy of the delinquent who gave it to her because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned—and proceeded to beat her boyfriend up with it. Turning to her amused friend, she said, "This is your fault, y'know."

"Half of it."

Baji, ignoring the couple, bounded towards them with a huge grin on his face. "Rei! You're here! Thanks for bringing him here, Emma!" Taking one look at Nagarei's face, he nodded. "I would say stop looking so damn murderous, but you'd probably start murdering people. So, keep looking murderous, and don't murder anyone."

The lollipop—she had replaced it when she crushed it earlier—crumbled into pieces with a loud crack while she was sure her face looked from someone who had just bitten a medicine to someone who had just seen that one kid snitch to the teacher that homework existed.

"Baji," she started, taking a very deep breath. "You're on thin fucking ice." Reina hissed, teeth grinding against the candy shards in her mouth. "Kindly fuck off because your mere existence is annoying the fuck outta me. In fact, go fucking throw yourself off the stairs."

Fortunately, Emma took that as a cue to pull Baji back to Chifuyu, warning the poor boy to keep Baji in check lest he wanted Nagarei to start spewing French expletives again.

When Emma returned to Nagarei's side, the peach-haired girl finally walked away fuming. Emma took this as a chance to address the boyfriend and whistled. "Damn. You got a girl like that and went along with me anyway." Placing her hands on her hips, she clicked her tongue again. "But don't get me wrong. It's not like I care about you or anything. Heck, I would've chosen Rei—"