Chap 1

A vicious storm had struck the island. Most of the residents were lucky to have gotten out in time, but there were still some who were stuck having to wait it out.

Town hall.

'Sorry everyone. But no one's coming until the storm clears up. We're stuck here for the night.' Isabelle gave the bad news.

Everyone groaned. 'What are we supposed to do? ' 'Can the storm get inside?' Are we going to starve?' were just some of the frantic questions asked.

'People, please calm down! This place is very well insulated, the windows and doors have been boarded up and barracaded, and we have plenty of food to last for a few days. We'll all be fine!' Isabelle replied in as comforting of a voice as she could have.

Everyone huddled together for a long, dreary night of hearing the wind holler and lightening strike and thunder rumble. Even Isabelle was getting a bit nervous.

'Hey, we'll all be fine. You know your stuff, right?' 1 of the villagers asked.

Smiling. 'Yes, yes we will!'

To pass the time, someone started telling jokes to lighten the mood. And then someone started to sing some of K.K. Slider's songs, which lifted everyone's spirits up.

The night flew by in no time. And sure enough, the next morning. The storm had fled, and help was able to arrive.

Everyone remembered to thank Isabelle before they left, which she deeply appreciated.

'Nice work!' Tom Nook remarked.

'Thank you!'