The Beginning

Y/N POV:
I was peacefuly sleeping on my bed. But the alram clock woke my deep slumber I slowly open my eyes because of the curtain and see it was 8:40 p.m. My eyes widen and quickly get up fast went to my bathroom to shower, kitchen to my breakfast. It's actually a poptrat check myself on the mirror and said this.

Y/N: Looking good Y/n

I finger gun myself and ran grab my keys, bag and motorcycle keys and lock my apartment door. I grab my helmet. Then went downstairs to the parking lot to see my favorite motorcycle.

(The GSXR) I hopped on my motorcycle and insert my motorcycle keys to started to roar loud on the parking lot

(The GSXR)
I hopped on my motorcycle and insert my motorcycle keys to started to roar loud on the parking lot. I then went off to work.

Y/N's thought: I'm going to be late, come on don't let me down and stay green light please!

I drove because of the stoping light and I was to late the light turn red I stop my track and wait for the light turn green. I goarn in annoyed the light turn green, I drive slowly so the cars are not scratch.

My eyes are now focus on the street and a truck hit the car in front of me.
I think my soul left my body I snap out of it and drove faster to my work, I went inside and lock the café shop. I was breathing heavily I stood up to look for my coworker if they are here then I see Mike our casher.

Mike: W-What going on?!
Y/n: Calm down mike were going to be okay, and were are the other's?
Mike: They block the back door and windows an-.
Mike got cut of by Amanda
Amanda: Y/N you're okay that's good
Y/N: What the fuck is going on?!
Amanda: Look follow me guys on the roof top our boss is up there.

Me and Mike follow Amanda to the roof top and saw our boss looking around. I then follow our boss and look around and saw choas around us. Building falling off, fire spreading the city.

Is this the end of the world or the very beginning of the world all of us are shock and worried about our family

==/===========/===========/=======
Is it going to be ok or dead?

Well it's just the beginning my friends

-R