One Week

Peters week was wild...

He was a 22 year old man,sharing an apartment with a roommate,and makes music for a living.

When the week started,his roommate,Lily,had shouted from his room to'Come and see this quickly!'.

He did and what did he see on the TV?

Godamn William,fucking,Afton,in the flesh.

The reporter had talked to William fucking Afton,with police pushing citizens away from the murderer.

"The bright lights that engulfed your body,made you into this fictional character called... William Afton?"

He realised quickly that William Afton was actually some guy that TURNED into William Afton.

"Y-Yeah..i..can someone call an ambulance?i feel sick and in pain,and im getting memorys that aren't mine"

It didn't stop from there...

The next day,another incident where a woman turned in Elizabeth Afton.

And the next day,a teenager turned into the bite of 83 victim.

And the next a man turned into the brother.

The next a little girl turned into Charlotte Emily...

And the next a a teenager turned into Sammy Emily..

Peter was stressed,as you can see.

He walked with grocerys in hand as he thought about the situation.

'there are police everywhere,apperantly they are ready for another apperance'he thought.

He knows that if there were anyone left,it would be Henry Emily.

'I hope the poor person dosen't get scared...much'

He bumped into someone and he grunted,looking up,he spoke"sorry"he blinked as the officer chuckled at him.

"It's alright son,just look where you're going next time"he nodded and walked around the man.

He suddenly gasped and dropped his grocerys,he was in pain,ALOT of pain.

"Hey are you alright?!"he could feel tears trying to fall.

He clossed his eyes as he cried, out,his back exploded in pain.

"Oh my god.."he heard"At street 11,come quickly!i repeat-!"he stopped listening and fell onto the pavement.

He sees white...he feels like hes been like this for hours...

He blinks and he sees the pavement his face is smushed on.

"Wha-?"he croaked out,someone grabbed him and pulled him up,his voice sounded diferent..

It was the same officer he bumped into"H-Hey there,are you okay now?"

Peter nods and frowns as a...hat?obscures his vision slightly,he grabs it and pulls it up before staring at his arm.

'i swear i was wearing a hoodie'he looked back at the officer confused before turning around as he heard someone coughing.

He stared at the police officers pushing the citizens away from the area he was in.

He looked at the other officer who was looking at him with...pity?

"Henry Emily?"he perked up,why did he perk up?why did he call him Henry Emily?

"The Afton family and your two kids are coming"he felt...more relaxed at what the man said.

"Why..did you call me Henry Emily?"

"You...are,Henry Emily,sir"he froze.

No..no,nonononononononononono-

"Henry?"a familier voice called,he turned around quickly to see..

William..and his family..and his two kids..

"William.."he said...

He was hit with memories...

Henry looked at William and glared.

"Afton,how the fuck did you do this?"William smiled innocently at him and his red wings ruffled.

"I just supressed someone and killed them mentally,how did you even do that?!"

Charlie hugged him and he pet her head,BV giggled and Elizabeth looked confused,Foxybro sighed.

And...Sammy glared at him as he ignored the teen.

William grinned at him"New place to explore though!"Henry sighed,and wonders why he loves this man...

---------------

Words:the plot is interesting

It would be...like for only a while before it would get boring?i don't have anything else after the transformation

Words:645