Triple Crowned Xingqiu

Xingqiu first joined my party on February 23rd, 2021 which is the day after I created my main genshin account.

I have always loved Xingqiu and still do even now. To me, He is the Hydro Archon of genshin, better than any other Hydro user.

He's the love of my life, I've always wanted to cosplay him or meet a Xingqiu cosplayer and I did meet a Xingqiu cosplayer, It was one of the happiest moments in my life.

Now have this short writing of me and Xingqiu.

_____________________

Xingqiu was extremely excited, the day before, the 15 of October 2022, his player(which is me in this sense) had announce that they were going to give him his last crown, his triple crown. During that day, they did the domain and got the amount of books required to get his normal attack talent to level 9 and he knew that they were serious.

They hadn't taken him into the domain which upset him but got over it once he saw their dedication to crowning him. They, themselves, were extremely excited to finally triple crown him as he has been in their party since they started playing. They wished with the intention of getting him and when they did get him, they were excited and was looking forward to getting cons for him.

Although...

The constellations for Xingqiu never came.

They waited for months, wish after wish, 5 star after 5 star and no Xingqiu constellation.

Just a C0 Xingqiu.

They were heartbroken..until one day.

October 1st, 2021

October 1st, 2021. They got their first ever Xingqiu constellation and they were so excited. They were even more excited than getting the five star they got prior to getting their Xingqiu constellation.

Soon enough, after getting their first constellation for Xingqiu, The constellations kept flooding in. And they were so happy.

And then..on February 7th, 2 days after their birthday, they got the best late birthday present ever..

on February 7th, 2 days after their birthday, they got the best late birthday present ever

C6 Xingqiu.

After so long, their Xingqiu was C6. They cried actual tears, and Xingqiu was happy that he managed to make his player happy. Xingqiu was the second character that they got to friendship level 10 with. (Noelle was the first, she gets her own book after I triple crown her)

________________________

Today, October 16, 4:36 P.M. Xingqiu received his final crown.

Xingqiu was so happy, he jumped in excitement as his player crowned him and changed their profile on Genshin

They smiled as they changed their profile and told others about their triple crowned Xingqiu

_____________________

Xingqiu was brought into a space where he can see and feel his player. They were living in the same plane of existence. No space between them, no screen to separate them.

_____________________

Xingqiu looked at his player, who was smiling back at him, with their arms open, reaching out for a hug. Xingqiu didn't hesitate, he hugged his player with excitement and happiness, they returned the emotions Xingqiu felt. They both hugged each other for a bit. The player started tearing up him and so did he.

"So, after all this time, you're complete..I have you C6, Level 90, and Triple Crowned. I have loved and cherished you since the beginning. I knew the moment I saw you that I would main you. On top of that, you like to read and write as do I!" The player gently exclaimed with a smile. Xingqiu nodded, "Yes, my liege. I am honored to have been there for you and protected you for this past year and more.." The player smiled, "Well, I hope you will continue doing so until the end of our journey together.."

Xingqiu smiled, "I vow to accompany you until the end of our journey together!" "Good, here's a small gift for all the time we've spent together.." The player put their hands on Xingqiu cheeks, leaned in and gave Xingqiu a kiss on the forehead. Before Xingqiu could respond, they were separated.
__________________

Xingqiu and his player were sent back to their original spaces. There were now separated by a screen once more. Although, they were both content with what they got to do together.

_____________________

I made this out of pure excitement and happiness so no, this isn't considered to be like a self insert x character. I did insert myself with Xingqiu but it was expressing love platonically since he's been on my team since forever. I'm waiting for the day he gets a hangout event and a skin.