season 1- ep 1- 4 characters introduction

Hi
My name is neline
Yes, I always hear that I have a unique name idk but, nvm that. Anyways, let's get to the story-

Neline- hey John, you ready?

John(my brother)- Yeah.

Neline- So then we just wait...
*door knocks*
Neline- who is it?
....
*opens door*
Neline: oh, it's you happy, when did you arrive?

Happy- just now, cmon let's go.

Neline- aight, but did you come with anybody else?(looks around)

Happy- Yeah, neema came with me, but she's hiding (chuckles)
Neline: let's go then

*john follows*

*neline sees neema*
Oh hey neema!!

Neema- heyy

Neline- how are youuu, I miss you so muchhh

Neema- yeah

Neline- how long has it been? A year, six months, 5 4
Idk but I'm so glad to see you again.

Neema- mhm

Neline- who came to pick us up?

Neema- Mrs. Conradi

Neline- ooh

*we reach the car*
Mrs. Conradi- oh, hey neline and john how have ya'll been

Neline-pretty good, you??

Mrs. Conradi- I've been well, cmon, let's get in now so we don't be late, I don't wanna get scolded (haha)

Neline- OK
John- Okay

*Mrs. Conradi starts driving*

Mrs. Conradi- we're here yall

Neline- oh this is the same place as last year

Mrs. Conradi- yeah, let's go in

Neline: Oh wow, there's like a lot of people. Than last year, dang

Mrs. Conradi- Now yall should go and look for your bags. You have to check if you have 7 types of shirts, 7 types of shorts, a hoodie, maybe sweatpants, 14 underwears, like 5 sports bras or more. 1 pair of sneakers and slippers and make sure they fit perfectly. a sleeping back, a sheet, and a pillow. a bathing towel, a swimming towel, swimming goggles, swimming cap and a swimsuit. bug spray, sunscreen, deodorant ,lotion, tooth brush, toothpaste, hair brush. 10 pairs of socks, water bottle, shampoo and conditioner.

Neline- dang that is A lot, to make sure I have...

Mrs. Conradi- don't worry, if you need help, you can ask the teachers helping others.

Conradi-
That's all, aaand if you think your missing something or maybe you feel like it's not enough, go get them on the table, all the way to the front.

All of us- okay
thank you
thanks...

Neline- oh wow, the bags don't even look that big. Do they really have everything she mentioned?? *confused*

Neline's POV- "aight, I'm already done, now I just gotta try on both of my shoes and slippers, theb get a water bottle."
*looks around* neline's POV- "Oh wow, there's Like a lot of people, Asians, whites, Africans aaand, I don't really see a lot of black Americans, or maybe were they taken in onather place, to get picked up too..."

Happy- Nelly(thats what my name is in short)
Neline- yeah??

Happy- have you got your water bottle??

Neline- no not yet, but these sneakers, are really uncomfortable, I don't think they'll fit perfectly.

Neema- then lets go see if there's any of your size.
What's your shoe size??

Neline-... uh idk, maybe let's check what size this is..
*size 6*
Neema- dang that's so small, how did you get your foot in there!!??

Neline- idk, but I'm sure it's because, my feet are like skinny, but have long toes... I can get my feet in the and kinda curve my toes and boom they're in

Neema- that's just weird but alr. Since u said they feel uncomfortable, let's go look for some that feet you like a size 7 or 8.

*we couldn't find any size 7s or 8s so we asked Mrs. Allison, the woman who invited us to the camp, to help me find a size 7 or 8*
*she brought lots of extra shoes, but one of them, was the only one that fit me*
Neline- oh, there's only 1 size 7 that actually fit me, but why are all the other size 7s, bigger or smaller??

Mrs.Allison- maybe it's because of how skinny your legs are, they're not too fat or not too skinny, so it's like you got some unique feet.

Neline- what a weird way to say it...

*I had got my water bottle, filled some water in it, and they told us to get snacks if we were hungry*
*Neema introduced me to her friends, who she'd be talking to this whole time*

   TO BE CONTINUED