1

Jin slid his hands between the young man's knees..
The younger turn at him, but he didn't say anything .. he just stared at Jin, and Jin meet his eyes..

When the young man averts his gaze at the hand between his thighs.. like waiting for what he'll do next..

Jin started to move his hands slowly .. his fingers digging on the clothed skin.. until he slid it inside the rips of his jeans..
The man flinched a little, his chest heaved..

It was their third time riding at the same bus-
Same time -
Same route..

Thier first meeting was about a week ago.. one rush hour moment..
There was almost no room in the bus but still there was no choice .. the people keep coming inside or they're get home so late..

When Jin gets inside the bus, it was too crowded with no place to sit in.
Jin keeps inserting himself inside ,hoping to find the best standing spot, until his eyes landed at the far corner of the bus..

A young handsome man was staring at him.. his eyes so deep, his curly long black hair compliments the shape of his perfectly pointed jaw..
He's like a magnet ,that he pulled Jin to get near him..thier eyes never leaving each other..

Until Jin manage to be closed to where he is.. he stand right at his back, covering him from Jerks and pushes..

Jin leaned forward ,his left hand is holding on to the pole while the other grips the hanging handle.. he Almost cage the younger inside his arms.. he can clearly smelled the sweet scent of whatever shampoo he used..
Everytime the people squeezed inside Jin almost brushing his lips to the younger's ear.. he can feel how much hard he was everytime he get slammed at his butt.. he heard him hissed.. Jin Could feel him rubbing his butt at the hardness of his cock.. there was one time he almost threw his head on Jin's ,the way he tilted his neck like he's inviting him to bite it.. Jin stare at his beautiful face..
Thankfully the people inside the bus was busy squeezing each other.. busy watching and waiting for thier terminals..

While they were also busy with their own stuff..
Jin lets go of his grip on the handle instead he snakes his other hand on the man's waist.. he blocked his body to prevent others from seeing what they are doing... He slowly bites his ear loves .. his hands going inside his shirt..feeling the muscles of his abs .. Jin could feel the wetness of his pants because of precum.. he moved closer to his body.. the younger also moved back to feel Jin's hard dick.. Jin watched him as he bites his lips.. the man's hand also get inside his shirt holding Jin's big hand while leading it down..
He pushed Jin's hand inside his pants..

The man was hella hard!
Jin stared at him..
And he turn to look at Jin while Jin's hand still rubbing his cock...

"Let's go down"

Jin pulled his hand..
He grab the man's wrist, taking him out of the bus.. luckily the bus was approaching the next terminal..

They run finding the nearest comfort room until they found one..

The man gets inside..
Jin follows and locked the door!

Jin pulled him, thier mouths meets like a rush, in an open mouth wild and rushing kiss.. tongue against tongue .. their drools falling on their clothes-

They doesn't care!
They both unbuttoned and unzipped and pulled their pants on their knees.. without leaving each other's mouth..

"Turn around!"

Jin shoved him at sink

"Hold there tight .. I will take you raw .. it may hurt a little"

" I'm okay! Make it quick!"

"Sure!"

Jin spit as much saliva as he can then dig it inside hole..

he moaned..

"Quiete!.."

"Please inside me.."

Jin then shoved his cock inside his hole-

"Aaaahhh shittt! Fuck! You're so big!
Ahhhhh! it hurts so much!! Ahh!"

" Shhhhh.. control.. you're breaking the sink!!"

"Oh my god! It's hard to- ahhhhh!"

"I'm good!! Are you okay.."

The man adjusted himself..
Thier sweats are dripping..

"Yeah.. I think .. oh god you're really big!!- you can move now "

As soon as he gets his position ..
Jin thrust hard-
Thrust Fast-
Like his on a sprint . .

The younger's body was bouncing by the way Jin pounding on him -
It was the wildest he ever had in his life!..

Until they both reach their high and cum together..

"By the way I'm Jungkook!"

"I'm Jin"

"It was so good!"

"No. It was the best!"

***