𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺: 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰📍
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑

~Next Day~

~Julian~

~𝟽:𝟶𝟶 𝚊𝚖

~𝟽:𝟶𝟶 𝚊𝚖

*Alarm* *brrriiiinnnngggg*

I woke up grab my phone from the nightstand and turn off the alarm. I yawns and stretches my legs. I got up went to the bathroom and turn the shower on.

I brush my teeth, wash my face and went into my closet. I grabs a white t-shirt, basketball shorts and hoddie. I put them on the bed.

I went over to my dresser open the top drawer and grab my socks and boxer throw them on the bed. Then, I got into the shower.

~15 minutes later~

After taking a shower I put my clothes on and went into my closet and grab my sneakers and put them on.

I head out my room and ran down stairs into the kitchen. I see my mom pours coffee in her mug.

"Morning ma." I nod and open the fridge grabs two water bottles and an apple.

"Goodmorning and good luck at practice." She yawns and smiles looking at me.

"I will bye ma." I gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Bye Ju." She waved. I walked out the house went in my car and drove off to practice.

Before I continue, let me tell y'all a run down about me.

I'm the middle child out of three kids. I have a white mom and black dad, an oldest sister name Jessica and youngest brother name Jaden.

Both of my parents are separated they got a divorced couple months ago because my dad cheated on mom for years and had a whole another family.

My mom took me and Jaden to live with her. Jessica live by herself she has her own house and she come to visit during the holidays, birthdays or even when she want to.

Lauren Harper Bennett 40' (Mom)