𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽: 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰📍
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝚗𝚍

~Next Day~

~Serenity~

~𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟸 𝚙𝚖

~𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟸 𝚙𝚖

I called Julian and told him my sisters are here for Jaden can meet them. He said they will be there in a few.

About a couple minutes later they came.

"Hey." I opens the door and closes it as they walk inside.

Jasmine and Gabriella sitting on the couch watching tv. And Dominique in my room playing on my ps5.

"Jasmine, Gabriella this Jaden and Julian." I walk over to them.

"Sup." Jaden nod.

"Hey." Julian waved.

"Hey call me Gabby." She waved.

"Hey." Jasmine said while she on her phone.

"Jasmine put your phone down and show some respect." I looked at her.

"What I say hey o- oh you fine." She took her one of her airpods out and look at Jaden.

"Thanks." Jaden smiled.

"Dominique!" I called out his name. "Yuh coming!" He yelled back and walk out my room.

"This Julian and Jaden." I pointed at them. "Wassup." He nod and dap their hands. "He was on th𝚎 game." I tell them.

"You play?" Dominique asked Jaden. "Yeah." He nodded.

"Okay, come on we finna play 2k." He nod. "Ight." Jaden follow him to the room.

Jasmine got up and threw her hands up.

"Damn Nique, I wasn't finis𝚑 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 with him." Jasmine follow them to the room.

Me and Julian laughed. "You want to go somewhere?" He asked me. "Yeah, I got to tell them we going." He nodded.

"Y'all come here real quick!" I yelled. Jasmine, Dominique and Jaden came out the room.

"Me and Julian going to head out y'all be good don't d𝚘 nothing crazy." I tell them.

"Jaden be good all right." Julian look at Jaden. "Gotchu." Jaden nod.

"We ain't going do nothing crazy because we all know Gabby a snitch." Dominique mugged at Gabriella.

"I won't snitch if you stop doing the most." She mugged at him.

"Dominique leave her alone and Gabby call me know if anything happens." I laughed.

"Mhm." Gabby nodded and went back watching tv.