𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾: 𝙷𝙾𝙲𝙾 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰📍
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶𝚝𝚑

~4 days later~

~Serenity~

~𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟸 𝚊𝚖

~𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟸 𝚊𝚖

~On Campus~

Me, Niyah and Na-Na at the Tate Plaza to watch the kickoff event. There were free foods and giveaways. Niyah and Na-Na doing homecoming week vlog for their channel.

"Wassup y'all we at the kickoff event, here Serenity and Naomi." She turned her camera around.

"Heyy." I wave at the camera. "Hey vlog." Naomi smile and wave at the camera.

"Okay, y'all Imma talk to y'all after the kickoff." Niyah smile and cut of the camera.

While we watching the kickoff. I kept looking at my phone every five seconds because I haven't heard from Trayvon in four days.

I been calling and texting him but he never text or call me back. I starts to worry about him.

"Re stop worrying about Tray and enjoy your time he must be on something." Naomi put down my phone.

"Yeah, she right." Niyah nodded. "Okay, okay, I'll stop worrying." I hang up my hands and watch the game.

Hours later after the game, we went back to the crib and chill.

"I have something to tell y'all." Naomi starts smiling. "Oh, this going to be good." Niyah all hype up.

"Mhm, wassup?" I nodded.

"Me and Malik are official dating." She stuck her tongue out as she moving her hips.

"TJ's cousin?!" Niyah gasped and raised her eyebrows.

"Yup him." Naomi nodded. "That why your ass was all smiling and shit." Niyah pointed at her.

"Wait did you say official?" I said crosses my arms.

"Mhm, I did, your gurl finally in mother fucking relationship." She nodded and smiled.

"We need to celebrate for sure." I starts smiling. "When did  y'all started talking?" Niyah asked her.

"Last month." She scratched her head.

"Damn you had a sneaky link this whole mother fucking time and didn't tell us nothing." Niyah shakes her head.