Happy morning

Luca wakes up in his soft comfortable bed, then he hears the sound of his brother. He was on call with Alex again, since the day he met her he would call her 24/7. Luca personally found Alex annoying, her personality was garbage and she acted like a pick me. The things she would make Levi do were weird, more then once he seen Levi walk around in "sexy" outfits like a maid outfit for example. The weird thing she would make him say, Luca would obviously annoyed by this but he tolerated it because he loved his brother and liked to see him happy. But today he finally snapped, Luca couldn't take it anymore. He got out of bed and went to the kitchen, he goes straight to a drawer and grabs the sharpest knife he could find and puts it in his pocket. He walks up to his room and walks in.

"Luca! You know there's a thing called knocking!" Levi shouted.

"Levi why are you screaming?" Alex asked.

"Sorry Alex my brother came into the room hold on", Levi replies.

Levi mutes his mic and turns towards Luca.

"What do you want Luca, can't you see I'm in a call with Alex", Levi said.

Luca walks up to Levi, he then pushes him off his chair and onto the ground.

"What the fuck Luca!" Levi shouted.

Luca get on top of Levi and pins him down, then he pulls out the knife of his pocket. Before Levi could react Luca stabs him in the chest three times, then stabs him in the neck three more times. Levi was dead and blood everywhere, all over the floor and on Luca. He could have ended it there but he couldn't live with thought that he killed his own brother, so he did something he always wanted to do. Luca turns the knife towards he and shoves it into his head, he falls dead on top of Levi's dead body.

What a great morning

Sorry I felt emo 🥺🥺🥺😎😎