Mine Craft: A Life

Today was the day! I was totally positive! I was actually going out into the real world. I was finally 18 and was aloud to leave the safe house. This is a new beginning.

When I got out I was surprised to see only one house. I asked him, " Where is everybody?" He said further out in the forest living a new life. So I decided to build my house I little more further out.

I made a house with 8 floors. It was perfect! But when I got outside to make a porch it got dark. I thought it was okay, but then I heard growling noises around me. IT WAS ZOMBIES!

I was so terrified I froze and died. But then I found myself in a strange place. I was able to find my house again but it took a while. I was glad to be home. What a day! I'm going to need some rest for tomorrow so I went to bed.

The next day I set out for a journey. I was going to try to find a friend. I found this huge mansion! The guy living there was Jeff. He was my first friend.

The next day I went back to his mansion. There were a whole lot of people swarming his house. He was DEAD!!! They told me the king of all zombies got him and took him away. Then when they finished taking his heart they threw him back here! I was so sad.

I attended his funeral. Then I thought I'd get revenge at the zombie king. I packed 100 different blocks and two iron swords. Then I remembered the food. I was ready to slay the zombie king!

I already built two bases and was almost there. Tonight I was attacked by zombies! They were banging at the door and trying to climb through windows. I got my sword and slayed them all.

The next morning I made it to the zombie king's layer. The zombie king was at the back on a red throne. I hated the look on his face.

I climbed the wall past all the zombies and hid under a table. Then, I noticed he had a sword. So I knew this wasn't going to be easy.

I attacked swiftly and was as quiet as a ninja. I gave him a cut on the arm. He squealed. Then, he swung at me but missed. Then, I swung at him with all my might! He died! "I did it!" I yelled. All the zombies disappeared into the light.

I was now the KING of the mine craft world! What a life that was! But there was more to come! To be continued!

By: Charles Poppe