5 Top Reasons to Choose Hyundai Creta

A long successful journey continues gaining over 7 Lakh buyers in 7 years! Hyundai Creta has always been a favorite SUV for customers since its launch on July 21, 2015. It offers the best-in-class specifications and was more on the sales aspect with updated features on the 2018 model while maintaining the price tag with just a little change. Hyundai Creta is available in 27 different variants available across all the showrooms including PPS Hyundai Showrooms in Kochi.

Hyundai brought in the newer generation of Creta released during the start of the lockdown and had surprisingly witnessed huge sales. Hyundai Creta became the top-selling car later, in May 2021, beating Maruti Suzuki for the first time in previous years. SUVs generally have huge demand when various factors including size, shape, and ground clearance are met. Hyundai Creta got significantly benefited from the trend by meeting all such parameters. So, this best-selling SUV in India and present in PPS Hyundai car showrooms Kochi is the best choice overtaking all its rivals.

Let's take into account the top 5 reasons why the Hyundai Creta is a massive hit in India.

Charming Design

Not only the fluidic concept but also the design language with it's standard drove great in the Indian auto industry. The Hyundai Creta model spanning between 2015 to 2018 had interesting design elements including LED positioning lamps, static bending lights, and the recognizable swept-back angular headlamps housing the projectors. Also, the black A-pillars, subtle creases, and body cladding allowed a classic look. The rear view on the older version of the Hyundai Creta featured smart horizontally laid-out tail lamps that harmonize the overall design. Hyundai Creta is available in 8 colors- Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Phantom Black, Knight Black, Polar White with Phantom Black, Red Mulberry, Denim Blue, and Titan Grey.

Hyundai reinvented the design with elegance for the 2020 Hyundai Creta. The new Hyundai Creta with aggressive looks features eccentric styling elements such as the large front grille, the creases, and flared wheel arches that incorporate an eye-catching appearance to the SUV. However, the brand backs significant popularity continuing with updates in look and features over the period.

Which model has a sunroof in Creta?

Comprising a panoramic sunroof to complement the dual-tone interiors, the top-end electrifies the sunroof feature on the S Plus, SX, and SX (O). Talking in detail, the feature adds its essence to the below-mentioned top-model variants available at Hyundai Car Showrooms in Kochi. Take a look:

S Plus Variants

S Plus 1.5 Petrol Knight Dual Tone

S Plus 1.5 Diesel Knight Dual Tone

S Plus 1.4 Turbo DCT Dual Tone

SX Variants

SX 1.5 Diesel Executive

SX 1.5 Diesel

SX 1.5 Petrol Executive

SX 1.5 PetrolS Plus 1.4 Turbo DCT

SX 1.5 Petrol CVT

SX Optional Variants

SX (O) 1.5 Diesel

SX (O) 1.5 Petrol CVT

SX (O) 1.5 Petrol CVT Knight

SX (O) 1.5 Petrol CVT Knight Dual Tone

SX (O) 1.5 Diesel Automatic

SX (O) 1.4 Turbo 7 DCT

SX (O) 1.4 Turbo 7 DCT Dual Tone

SX (O) 1.5 Diesel Automatic knight Dual Tone