~ 1 ~

It was a cold day, all windows had to be closed or else they'd freeze.
Yonji and Drake walked around the castle together making sure the windows were locked and all that. Page One checked on his bug collection hoping they were okay and Sasaki looked for blanket for them to chill in waiting for the guards to steer to a warmer place.
Sasaki realized someone was missing, he looked around and Hawkins was nowhere to be found?
Page One went to the kitchen hoping to warm up with some sort of hot drink before he found him. Hawkins stood there warming up water for hot chocolate while wearing Sasakis jacket, Page Ones missing hat, Yonjis headphones and Drakes gloves and scarf. He always had a problem with being extremely cold so he seemed warmer than usual.
"Hawkins?"
"WHAT?! Oh, Page. Sorry I lash out when I'm freezing and I thought you were someone else. Uh...... what's up...?" Hawkins got extremely flustered.
"Didn't know you had my hat haha.." Page one laughed it off, "I'm.....sorry, I can give it back if you need it, I just enjoy.. y'know, wearing other people's clothes that I love makes me...." Hawkins stopped and started blushing even more. "It makes me feel..... comfortable..? If you get what I mean. I feel like I'm being held by you all and I enjoy that feeling." Hawkins continued. Page walked closer and hugged Hawkins "it feels better when you're actually being held though..." Page felt awkward from looking up at Hawkins so he just looked down onto Hawkins chest.
"I suppose it does.." the pot began whistling and it broke the hug, Hawkins took it off the stove and poured it in the cups.
"You disliked mint right?" Hawkins asked while pouring mint in his own mug. "Yeah. I enjoy vanilla in it though." "Alright." afterwards Hawkins took off Page Ones hat and gave it back while taking everything else off. He called a servant to put all the clothing back and him and Page went over to the living room where the other 3 sat.
"What took you guys so long... OH! HOT CHOCOLATE!" Yonji stammered. Page One and Hawkins handed all of them their hot chocolate and they sat underneath the blanket Sasaki brought and Drake turned on a movie for them all to watch.
They all finished their drinks so servants took away their mugs, when they came back to make sure none of them needed anything else they were all asleep snuggling one another.
"Goodnight" the servant whispered before making sure the blanket covered them all. They left soon after and the 5 had a peaceful nap.