Chapter 1 The House

October 7th, 2013

"Mom did you talk to dad about the money?"
"Not yet but I will today Marisol." My mom gets so annoyed with me cause if she comes to think about it im the mom in this mother daughter relationship.Its like we swapped sides once I turned 16. Im constantly reminding her do this, do that don't forget this or that.

"Okay so we will be able to get to move in a few days?" This is basically my sister from another mister haha. My bestfriend Marylyn since day one in high school.
My mom replies with. "Hell yeah!"
They think it's going to be some kind of sorority house living with Alex and Alexander my two twin brothers, Xavier and Andy my other two brothers ,Chucie and Selena my two sister and marylyn and me of course. Alot of kids right well thats only not even half the people that will be living in this crazy house then comes my Grandmother Mary and her wife Marty weird right Mary and Marty. Haha then theres my step dad Kale plus my mom Cynthia. Shall I keep going there is Cliff, Michael, Jackson, Elkiey,and Robert Family Friends that have been live with us over the years. I'm so glad we're finally moving Not only is it in Spain but  to live in a nine bathroom eighteen bedroom house. We would have never got this house if my real dad didnt finally cough up some child support money he owed my mom.
"Lets go Guys or were going to miss our flight." My mom is nearly jumping for joy as we all head on the plain.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) 16 hour flight later.
:-) :-) :-) :-):-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

"Let's go guys I want to start with the drinking and partying in my own damn house already!" Mom nearly throwing boxes at us off the moving truck. Everyone is bringing in their stuff it goes on for hours we take breaks here and there. Marylyn is trying to catch her breathe as we get to top of the stairs trying to say to me.
"You know I feel like I was born into this family.It's amazing I'm so glad we are best friends." I chuckled to myself. I run back down stairs as I hear her huff and puff behind me to help mom finish up the kitchen. "Damn is probably the fastest I've ever seen this get done." Michael says to Kale. Let me tell you little bit about Michael and my step dad.
Michael is one of those guys that doesn't give a crap ghetto tattoos here and there. He looks up to Kale everyone does he is one of those guys thats very smart just all around humble guy at heart he is my moms husband which im guessing you know by now. She still laughed about being Mrs smear like some shit smeared on your face. Dinner is all done like everything else that is organized and put away in place. As I get to the kitchen. Everyone Slowly gets to their seat at the table all I can think is this food that I'm looking at smells so good.  Puerto Rican fat foods to clog the arteries healthy haha yes in deed. "I will never get over the fact that this food tastes so good every time." Marylyn says to me. "Hey baby." "Don't call me baby." I whisper to Robert ever since we broke up three years ago he still calls me baby and stuff it's even worse that he lives in this house. I look around the room Michael is looking at me smiling I hate when he does that. Its like I'm some fragile girl he always has to watch. "Don't eat yet till everyone sitting down.Can I a least sit down before you dig in." Mom yells at everyone trying to eat their food. They just grub everyone taking having their own conversations. It's amazing looking at my family when they're so into their food and having there conversations. My family is so loud and funny they just love to have fun and joke around they don't really care who's watching.I mean who doesnt love spending quality family time.