The Darkness of Pleasure (Gilgamesh X Reader) LEMON

Her lungs burn like hell as her legs run as fast as they could, salty rivulets of sweat rolling down from her forehead to her chin that would drip like a water that fell from a leave's tip to the ground. Running as fast as she could, farther as much as her legs could take her, just to get away from the King of Heroes. Away from the man who devoured and killed the King of Knights, Saber, who was once his past lover.

A shot from behind startled her, a scared squeal erupted from her throbbing chest. (First Name) assumed that it was from his noble Phantasm; the Enuma Elish. An insane laugh soon followed after, her body trembled in fear as it almost made her to trip on her way. She looked behind her and there he was, a golden man that has red eyes that suites his attributes well. Her eyes widen in horror as she desperately foced herself to run away from him.

Ever since the day the King of Knights died by his hand, he had begun to hunt her. She doesn't know why, for she is only a mere servant who participates in the Holy Grail War. "You cannot escape me, (First Name)!" He shouted, a rustling sound of chain being released soon roared over the abnormally huge mansion of his. "Chains of Heaven!" He chanted and the said chains went down from above them. It nearly caught her yet she was able to avoid the attack as a flame in a form of a phoenix blocked the chains from doing so.

"That's what made you to be more interesting, King (First Name)!" A devious smirk lingered on his face and with one blow he had caught her. A loud scream of pain erupted from her as she was violently tripped with a spear on shoulder and ankle. Blood immediately pooled around her making the sight so fucking beautiful to his eyes. "Finally...~" he chirped, a sigh of relief left his lips as he made his way towards her bleeding form.

Fear and panic overwhelmed her. She tried to crawl away but it was futile, she winced and whimpered because of the violent pain. The two spear vanished immediately as soon as he crouched beside her, caressing her cheeks gently with his knuckles. He smiled triumphantly over her.

"P-please.. No, Gilgamesh... H-Have mercy...!" She pleaded weakly, begging for her dear life. No response came out of his except for the sinful smirk on his face. "No can do, (First Name)." He whispered to her ear, shivers sent down to her spine. Her eyes squeezed shut from the pain as he carelessly lift her off the ground, the pain throbbing.

He roughly shover her body into the bed, her blood staining the purely white sheet. A chuckle of amusement left past his lips as he gave her no time to recover and immediately hovered over her. She whimpered weakly, and soon drop of tears stained the sheet. "Please... No, Gilgamesh..." she begged through her whimpers but it was futile as he was already leaving sloppy kisses on her neck.

A moan left her lips as Gilgamesh sucked her soft spot, he smirked triumphantly. (First Name)'s armor soon vanished like a dust, probably because of Gilgamesh's own will. "Bastard..." she swear through her weak voice. Her (Eye Color) orbs met red, she could nothing on it but lust. Gilgamesh had forgot what love is. Had it forgotten when Saber hadn't remember her past relationship with him, had it forgotten when Saber rejected his proposal to be his wife. For him the word love is only a word. His heart shattered like a piece of glass when he saw her and Shirou dating, hand in hand. And he was left with no choicr but to kill the King of Knights. If he can't have Saber then no one else will...

"You want to get away from me, but your body is telling the opposite." He snapped, a devious grin lingering on his face. A loud yet soft moan left past her lips as Gilgamesh rub her erect clit, she could feel her entrance getting wetter the more he rub her. Gilgamesh insert two digits inside making (First Name) to suddenly bucked her hips, she looked away because of embarrassment. He started moving his fingers in and out of her. And it wasn't even forever when she came, her juices gushed over his fingers. He pulled out and brought his fingers in front of him, licking it nice and clean.

He leaned down to her, their faces inches away until his lips crashed over hers. It's rough, she could feel nothing but lust, no love was put into it. Its pure lust. His tongue poked her lower lip but she denied his entrance. The golden man grunted because of her action. (First Name) gasped when Gilgamesh pinched her nipple, an opportunity which Gilgamesh grabbed. His explored her wet cavern, leaving no corner untouched. He pulled away, a string of saliva connecting them.

(First Name) gasped for air, she needs oxygen, everything is happening to fast. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she felt something hard poking at her entrance. Red hues crept into her cheeks when she saw Gilgamesh who was once clothed is now naked, in front of her with his member positioned on her entrance. Gilgamesh have her no time to speak and slammed his member, tearing her virgin wall as he sheathed his member inside her. (First Name) let out a cry, transparent rivulets left her eyes and soaked the pillow under her head. She had no time to adjust to Gilgamesh's big size when he already started thrusting in and out. She could feel nothing but pain, not until when Gilgamesh hit her spot. A cry of pleasure erupted from her tired chest. Gilgamesh hit her g-spot over and over and over until she felt her stomach coil, a familiar heat building on it.

"I-I'm gonna...cum!" She panted and moaned when his tongue swirled around her nipple. "Cum for me, (First Name)..." he murmured, his words filled with lust. His tongue swirled over her nipple, while he pinch and tug the other twin, his free hand rubbing her clit. Gilgamesh's thrust became inhuman, thrusting in and out of her with so much speed that brings intense pleasure. (First Name) cried as she was sent over the edge, reaching her climax for the second time. Her juices gushed over his member, he followed after her. His creamy and think semen spilled deep inside her womb.

Both of them panted, desperately catching their breaths. He slowly pulled out of her, and lay next beside her. His arms wrapped around her chest and waist, keeping (First Name)'s body closed to his. He could feel her warmth, the same warmth he felt when he and Saber became one, the same feeling he felt before the Holy Grail War sparked and caused trouble for the heroic spirits. His lips formed into a smile, inhaling in her scent and feeling her gentle and steady heart beat, he fell into his own slumber. Wherein he will learn what Love is, again.