Chapter one

“What are we gonna do” Savior rose asked as she looked up at mitch. “Are we gonna find Memphis” she whipped the tears from her eyes.

Mitch looked at savior rose. He saw the marks and scratches on her face and neck. Savior and her son Memphis have been missing for almost a week now. Mitch finally found her last night but didn’t find her son. The first thing Mitch did was contact an old friend that he know could keep her safe, savior hasn’t even been to the doctor yet and she will get checked out first thing when they get there. “Sister, we will find Memphis,” Mitch says taking one head off the wheel and putting his arm around savior. Savior lends her head on mitches shoulder. She was sitting in the middle of mitchs sqare body 97’ chevy truck.

Mitch made a promise to savior Rose's mom marlena that he would look out for her. Once she turned 18 Mitch couldn’t do much but try his best to keep her safe. He made one promise to marlena that he broke. Marlyna didn’t want savior to be invalid in a motorcycle club. He broke that promise. Once savior turned 18 Mitch took her to his motorcycle clubhouse. Introduce her to most of the members. Steven was an old member who went nomad. But he would be there if mitchs club needed him Steven was there.

When savior started dating Steven. They went traveling all over, Mitch didn’t see savior for almost 2 years. Then she came home right before she gave birth to her son. She was able to get away from steven. Mitch was able to keep her safe for two months when steven came and kidnapped her and Memphis.

Mitch couldn’t help but felt like this was part of his fault if he would have kept her away like marlena wanted everything would have been fine. 

Savior was staring out the window watching the trees pass by. “How much longer,” she asked still staring out of the window. Her whole body hurt. All she wanted was to lay down and sleep. Savior notice a "welcome to charming" sign As they started to head into town.

“Not very far,” Mitch says. “Okay”.

They travel a little longer until they got to an auto shop. As they went thou the gate it closed immediately behind them. As mitch killed the truck, he looked at savior. “It's gonna be okay sav,” he says grabbing her hand and squeezing it. “Let me go talk to clay, and ill be right back” savior nodes. Mitch got out of the truck. A tall old man with white hair walked out and met Mitch.

“How's it going,” clay says, looking around. “ is she with you,” Clay morrow is the prez of sons of anarchy. Clay seems to be frustrated by something else

“Look clay I didn't know where to go” Mitch started. “I didn't tell her that you're her father, I figure you could do that, but trend lately, she is a lot like her mother, and she's not in the right mind for that right now. Hold off on that until we find her son '''' will do that, I am still taking it in, I missed 22 years of her life, Jax just had a son so I'm new at this grandpa thing too.” 

“Understandable” Mitch says. “I promised her, we'll find her son,” Mitch says. “You need us, you call me. I will do whatever I can I help find my grandson” clay says. Mitch nodded. “she will need to be seen by a doc, but not in a hospital, she's got cuts and bruises and some chest pain but Steven is still after her so having her go to a hospital is dangerous right now" clay nodded "Jaxs ole lady is a doc, I'll see if we can get her up here" Mitch nodded "I'll go get her"

Mitch walked back to the truck. And opened the door. “Come on sav, there is someone u need to meet,” Mitch says opening Savior roses door. Mitch helps savior get out of the truck he waves for clay to come here. “Clay this is savior rose, savi this is clay, he and his group will be protecting you from now on” Mitch introduced them. He put his arm around savior and kissed the side of her head. “You promise you will let me know as soon as you have something,” savior says looking up at Mitch.