Rin you baka!

On a sunny day at True Cross.

Rin was observing Yukio and Shiemi who were talking to each other near the fountain.

Rin: *Groan* Stupid Yukio, looking like he's having fun while talking to Shiemi...
Trying to look cool by crossing his legs and wearing those glasses!

While saying this Rin then remembers a memory of him and Yuko when they were young.

Rin: In the past he was all, "Nii-san! Nii-san!", while he was always crying! Yet somehow he's now he's good with the ladies! I mean he is now an exorcist and teacher! That's not fair!

As soon as Rin saw Shiemi leaving. He walks over to the younger twin.

Yukio: What's up, Rin? (Also what's with that intense gaze?)

Rin: "Don't try and look cool by crossing your legs! Haha, are you surprised? Yukio..."

As Rin pulls his brother's legs he hears Yukio stutters a bit.

...Wait Stutters?

Yukio: Wha... What are you doing...?

Rin: ...huh?

Yukio suddenly gets up blushing and covering his face. Tears were at the corner of his eyes.

Yukio: Onii-chan... you baka!!!*Crying*

Rin: W-What the heck?! O-O What's up with that voice? What's up with that face?
Why is my heart beating so fast?! Damn it! Is it because of that reaction?!

Rin walks up to his brother and starts patting him on the back. Rin just couldn't believe yukio would cry over something silly.

Rin: Umm...Sorry Yukio, I was wrong! So stop crying, alright?

Yukio: S-Shut-Up!! I'm not crying!

Rin: ...you obviously are.

Yukio: Why do I feel like crying, and why am I so embarrassed?! I don't know, I can't stop crying!

Rin: Yukio... you...

Yukio: What...?

Rin: You're so cute!

Yukio now has an intense blush on his face!

Yukio: What the heck are you saying?! Don't mess with me! I'm not cute at all!

Rin: Man I really wish you stay like this.

Even though there are at times siblings, espically twins fight. But they all share a bond. So never let that bond go.

The End

Donm8900: And done! So what do guys think?

Bunzaj: Wow that was perfect!

NekoNekogirl17: I really enjoyed this scene!

*Suddenly Yukio walks in*

Yukio: Hey stop posting these stories about me being a crybaby again!

Rin: Again? You mean someone else actually wrote something like these before?

Everyone except Rin: =_=;....

Yukio:*Facepalms* Yes Rin. I mean you of all people should know that!

Donm8900: Anyway...I glad you enjoyed the story. By the way this is another one-shot! I will be making more of these in the future. See ya all soon! Nyaa!

Yukio: Hey Wait!

Donm8900: Yes?

Yukio:Can you please stop making stories about me like this?

Donm8900: I'll think about it, if you be more nicer to Rin. If you don't. Then I'll keep making more stories like this and make you wear a neko outfit for the rest of your days as a exorcist. Now you wouldn't want that would you. It would ruin your job as an Exorcist and Teacher. And believe me, I will try!

Both Girls: He would too...

Donm8900: Haha! That's it everyone! See ya next week!~~~Nyaa! Meow! *Leaves*

Yukio: That boy...is soo evil....

Bunzaj and NekoNekogirl17: Agree.

*Yukio leaves*

Rin: Poor Yukio.