Prologue

My blunt brush slips through my silky blonde hair, smoothly and gracefully. My, aren't are just the prettiest thing? The brush goes down to the ending strand of it, and I find a knot. A knot, huh? This can't be right. I stare at myself, through the mirror my parents bought me as a small girl. I'm prefect, right?

     The pale skin right above my chin fades away as the redness flushes in to my cheeks. Creating perfect swirls of color. My hair! It's so flat, and dry, and... well.... dead. It knots and mats on the other side. Not perfect at all.

     There's a solution to this... major problem. I clap my soft hands and two servants come in to my room with a screaming peasant girl. "Let me go!" She screams loudly into the guards' ears. "Please, stop!" She's poor, has horrible clothing, and her nose is too big for perfect. But her hair, her hair... is perfection.

     "You have, beautiful hair." I say to her.

     "Thank you, but please - please don't hurt me."

     "Why would I do such a thing?"

     "Because, your - your you!" She screams as I put my hands delicately up to her face. She's cold, like ice. Or like my heart that doesn't appear to have a single bit of sympathy for this girl. Being born perfect and all. Only princesses can be perfect. Not peasant girls.

     "What's that supposed to mean?" I say to her.

     "Your evil! And obsessed with yourself!" She yells in my face, but I wipe the anger away rubbing my palms across her cheek bones. "Get away from me! Stop touching my hair."

     "Okay, fine." I turn to the servants who wait, holding her tightly by the arms, keeping her from escaping her destiny. "You know what to do." I say to them. They push her into my beauty room, where all my precious and pretty  blades, knives, and scalpels hang. The men grab gloves and she struggles, screaming loudly. "Do it slow!" I command

     One man takes the blade, right above her eyes. And digs it into her flesh, he peels it from left to right. She screams as they rip back her hair, pulling her skin off with it as well. "Help me!" She screams.They partially rip her eyebrow with the falling skin. Just more beauty for me.  Blood drips down from her head's open wound as I take my silver bowl, my most precious bowl, and put it under her slowly draining body.

      I take it, and dump it into my bath tub, along with other blood from past victims. Later - is when I shall dip into this heavenly sauna. Just, later. Her skull, bloody and bright red starts to show. They drop her body, after her suffering is over she drops to the ground. Dead, the way I like it. I pull her by her bare skull and blood, and look into her white - bloodshot eyes. "You look better this way." I giggle and laugh in her dead face.

     He washes the hair, and takes all the ugly blood clots out. Finally handing it to me. I hold on it, and put it up to my hair, removing my crown just for this moment. I look perfect. "Leave me be, guys." I reward them, by letting them keep the girls body. They'll sell it on the black market and make good profits.

     I'm beautiful... for now.