1 <3

quackity was a worker, well of course.

....

at wilburs CandyShop.

he was currently just sweeping the floor, what he would do mostly. sticky floors and tables.. ugh.

he did a sigh as he lifted up his arm to check his watch.

"12 am ?"

he went back to sweeping the floors until he heard footsteps coming near him.

"quackity ! what are you still doing here ?" wilbur asked as he looked down at quackity with a worried face.

"oh- i was just sweeping the floors, aha-" he said.

"you should go home-"

"ill be fine, really."

"no !-"

quackity just chuckled.

"okay, okay fine." quackity said as he set down the broom. 

"good, now go home and get some rest-" wilbur said as he did a smile at quackity and patted his head.

"alright, alright." quackity said as he also did a smile at wilbur. 

"also, do you want me to drive you home ?" wilbur asked as he ruffled up his fluffy hair.

"uh- yeah sure !" quackity said as he blushed a bit.

"alright, go get your stuff. ill be waiting in the car !" wilbur said as he gripped his backpack and smiled at quackity. 

he walked out of the candy shop and headed to his car.

"alright !" quackity said as he walked to the backrooms to grab his backpack and stuff.

when he got his stuff he walked out of the candy shop to wilburs car, when he got there he opened the car door and sat inside.

"aha-" quackity said as he buckled his seatbelt.

"now lets go, ill take you to your house." wilbur said happily as he started the car and drove to quackitys house.

i wish i was in your home..

he (quackity !!) thought.

quackity sighed silently. he nodded his head and did a smile at wilbur.

.

.

.

after a few minutes they got to quackitys house. 

"welp, goodbye quackity." wilbur said to quackity as he did a smile at him.

"wait !-" quackity blurted out.

"yes ?"

"could you maybe.. stay in my house with me ?" quackity asked as he blushed a bit and looked down.

wilbur just stayed silent.

FUCK YEAH !

wilbur thought.

wilbur blushed a bit as he nodded his head.

"o-of course, quackity !-" he said as he just did a smile.

both of them got out of the car as they walked up to quackitys house and walked inside.

they both looked at eachother.

"cuddles ??" wilbur asked.

"i mean.. sure.." quackity muttered.

OH MYGODOFMYUJAIUBAIKJHBUEIJKNESDEAAHAHAHHAHEEEEEE IWLBUR CUDDLE ME AWOOOOAAAGGOAAA!!i33i9191

quackity did a tiny squeal at the thought.

they both got on the couch and cuddled for the night.

"goodnight, love.."

"love !?-"
"yeah."

"OH-"

"well, goodnight.. wilby." he did a smile as he closed his eyes and fell asleep right next to wilbur.

"goodnight, ducky." wilbur said as he pulled quackity closer to him and cuddled him to sleep.

OMG I FINNISHED ZTHE FIRST CHAPTER SRRY GUYS IF I TOOK SO OLONG I WAS JUS T IN A BAD MOOD BUT NOW I FEEL WAY BETTER WOOOO

anwyays.. ill maybe post a new chapter later.

byebye ducklings <3

ily guys :D

BYEBEYBEY AHEIEOAIAUQQEEOIU&*#(EDIJHE#YU*E(DIKCN  <3