Blood Splattered Love

Masky's pov.~
I stared out of the woods, and into her bedroom window.

She was crying again.

Her foster mom had called her an elephant. Now she was starving herself to become skinnier.

Puking and not eating a thing. I would beg her to stop, but she couldn't. Not with the circumstances that she had.

Still, she was beautiful. A sight to behold with her straight, black hair, tan skin, and purple eyes. And her name was Bianca Bowen.

I saw her running towards the door. I already knew how this would turn out. Her foster mom was going to break down the door. Then she would beat Bianca with a beer bottle or her fists. Bianca would scream for help, but no one would come.

Even I couldn't. I could only watch her. I could only hear her pleas for mercy. I wasn't allowed to. My boss wouldn't allow it. He says she needs to prove her strength to be with me.

"I'm sorry Bianca. I-I can't help." Tears streamed down my cheeks as I put my mask on.

There was a subtle rustling behind me.

"Hey man. How is she?" Brian looked at me with concern in his eyes.

I kept staring at the window, Brian followed my gaze. Bianca was dodging her foster mom's attacks, and making a b-line for the door. She ran out.

"Well she made it out so far." We were just about to leave when blood splattering the kitchen window caught my eye. "I swear if that's Bianca's blood-"

Hoodie interrupted me. "Don't worry. Let's go see." We started walking towards the house with our masks on.