Helpful people get rewarded

You were next to him now, in the front seat of his van. His presence alone was enough to render you speechless. He was charming, had been from the start. You saw him struggle with the amount of things he carried from the hardware store to his van, and offered to help.

"Will you be able to get them inside by yourself?" you had asked, so sweetly, and he had shrugged. In exchange he offered coffee, or tea, or, with a wink, a glass of bourbon, so you climbed in the car with a smile and heat rising in your cheeks. He was charming, witty, showed you a sleight of hand trick that made you laugh. After, his hand fell onto your knee, heavy, warm, thrilling.

Once seated on his couch, glasses in hand, he showed you the folded belt that was strewn carelessly on the coffee table.

"You want to see a trick with this one? I was just practicing this morning," and he sounded so genuine, so you nodded. "Hold you hands out like this."

Before you could protest much, he looped the belt around your wrists, tightening it. He laughed, gave the leather a playful tug, and manoeuvred your wrists around.

"Quite secure, see?" and he pulled it until you stood in front of him. He led you over to the kitchen, stopping by the dining table. His voice darkened to a growl when he spoke again: "You'll be good for me, won't you?"

He leaned over you, stretching your arms upwards, until he hooked it onto the lamp that hung above the table. His treatment flustered you, heat creeping up your neck and cheeks, his touch as he pressed the pads of calloused fingers into your arm left small electric shocks in their wake. Wetness seeped into your underwear as you squirmed your arms around to test the range. The sides of the belt dug into your skin, and having your arms up was an awkward position to be in.

He smiled, delighted with himself, "you like this. Good ones get rewarded, and haven't you been the sweetest thing?"

It was almost cruel the way his eyes glinted as he looked you over. Truth be told, he could do anything at all to you, and you'd let him, with hands bound or unbound. Anything at all. The silent threat behind that smile only turned you on. Within moments, your blouse was open, your trousers dropped to your ankles and he pushed your underwear down, trailing thick fingers in between your labia to test the wetness. When he entered, his own buckle cold and hard against your thigh, he pushed in relentlessly, barely allowing you to get used to the stretch. It hurt so good to be filled by him, your fingers curled into fists to contain yourself from crying out. Strong hands spread your legs, hooking under your knees to keep you wrapped around him. He dragged out again, savouring the tightness, and slammed back in. His teeth at your earlobe, his panting breaths fanning down your neck, and there was nothing better than letting him take over, letting the sensations he gave you wash over you, crashing wave after wave, building into something too intense for your body to handle. It was the most delicious manner of overwhelm and you sighed, leaning into him more. Teeth dug into neck, shoulder, breast, stabs of pain at each of the times he clamped down. Unsure which noises came from which mouths as his hand wrapped around your neck – the pressure of it comforting with that all-too familiar edge of danger that made you lose it all – the ebb and flow of orgasm lulling your head back and thighs clench around his hips.

He was barely coherent, but spoke through his pants and groans, telling you sweet nothings, then dragging his tongue back up to your ear. His pace became frantic, messy, and he gripped your hips hard enough to bruise as he chased his peak. He only let up after he rode out the last waves of pleasure. When he unhooked your hands from above and released them from the belt, they tingled. Trying to steady your breathing, you took in the sight of him; his heaving chest wet with sweat, and pressed a hand to your own clammy forehead.

"Hmm, doll, perhaps it's time to get to that glass of bourbon I promised you," he said, voice hoarse, and untangled your legs from his with a smile.