chapter 1 " my first day"

I thought leaving Florida , Going to a new state would be easy . I was always a popular girl . It was never hard for me to make friends. The first day , I was in Meadville , was Halloween. I had no costume . All my close were packed away in boxes . I spent the night watching a 4 year old child . But the next day was about 10 times worse .... school.
" I won't go " I remember yelling to my mom. I don't know why but I was really scared . Seeing all those new faces ... just the tought was challenging to rap my head around . But soon I was there . School .
The first person to even talk to me was a girl , named Katie . She was nice and remind me of a old friend I had in Florida.
Soon after that a other girl came to me , her name Carissa. She spoke fast saying something I never thought she would
" were cousins! You're grandmother, edie, she is in the hospital. She's my grandfather also... "
All that was true , my grandmother was in the hospital, and lt was possible for her to be family . But we looked nothing alike . She had blonde hair, green , maybe blue eyes . Just over all beautiful.
" wait what ? My grandmother never told me this ? Are you sure you got the right person ? " I say .
She said one word " yes "
After that , I only remember resesse ..
I stood there and a whole mob of girls came to me . Telling me everything about everyone. Who was dating who , who has dated who . Who not to be friends with.
An to make everything thing worse , a guy , named Terrence decided it would be a good idea to ask me out
" ewww oh my god you can't date him ." One girl said
" ew I herd he had sex with his sister , and his mom didn't like that so she had sex with him " Lexie said
" HE HAD SEX WITH HIS MOM " one girl yelled with her face looking like " "
I thought that him having sex with his mom and sister was just plane fucked up! But of couse I said no.