Proposal ❤

Day passed by sighting each other making his friends sighed and making them as third wheeler.they confirmed that they loved each other from the advice of their friends and their talk.

Their loved for each other did not reduce yet.after so much struggles both of their friends sighed because finally both of them agree to propose.

Its was a weekend day gaurav and his friends went to sadhvi's house.gaurav's face was clearly shows that he is in fear and nervous making his friends laugh and he glared them making them shut their mouth.while going their infront of the house her grandpa was reading newspaper.

Ro-Thaatha.

Hearing a voice he raised his head from looking the paper.so the city boys and girl infront of him.he smiles at them to which they did the same.

Mu-Ulla vaanga pa,aprom namma ooru ippidi irukku pudichiruka.
Par-Romba pudichi irukku thaatha super aah irukku.
Mu-Aprom enna vishayam inga wandhu irukkinga?
Vai-Illa thaatha thangachi ya kootitu ooru suthi pakkalam nu dhaan awalayum kootitu poga dhaan.awa kooda pogave illa aprom naanga ini konja naal la kelambiduvom.adhaan pogathuku munnadi shumma...
Mu-Sari ma kootitu ponga irunga naan koppidran.
Sadhvi,yemma sadhvi.
Sad-Haan wara thaatha.

She comes outside from inside and saw gaurav and all making ber confused.

Sad-Enna thaatha?
Mu-Adhu onnum illa iwanga innum konja naal la kelambiduvangalam aprom unkooda oru yedamum pogadha naala unnayum kootitu poga wandhu jrukkanga summa suthi parka.poitu wariya?

Gaurav was eagerly waiting for her and prayed to god that she must tell yes.

Sad-Sari thaatha naan poren aprom naan saran ayum ammuvayum kootitu poren.
Mu-Sari da kutty.

She smiled and went inside.she comes with a food plate and place it near thaatha's side table and kept the tablets and water too and tells him to drink it and went with and in middle she went to saran's and ammu house and ask them to come.

Wih their banters they roamed around and at a point all went telling some excuses leaving the two souls alone.silence filled that place but it was broken by gaurav.

Gau-Unga kitta konjam pesanum.
Sad-Sol.....Sollunga.
Gau-Adhu vandhu.
Sad-Ada sollunga.

Gaurav took a deep breath and started to tells her.he went in knees making her heart beat raised.

Gau-"I found the reason for my smile,the day I saw you.I LOVE YOU SADHVI ❤.Will you let me be the reason for your smile."

Sadhvi was shocked by his proposal.she doesn't know what to do.now his heartbeat was raised and he thought that she will reject him and at the same time in a corner of his heart telling that she will accept him.

Gau-Enna ma pesama irukkira appo pudikalaya?
Sad-Adhu.........
Gau-Pudikalana pudikala nu sollu parawalla.
Sad-Appidilaam illa naan dhaan first ooda propose pannanum nu irundhen aana meenga sollitinga and.......

Hearing this gaurav smile widely but waiting for answer for his question.

Sad-And...........
Gau-And?
Sad-Yes,I will let you to be the reason for my smile and I LOVE YOU GAURAVEYYYY.

Hearing that 3 magical words he smile with tears because he thought that he might reject him.he gets up and stand by widing his arms to hug her but she blushed for it and covered her face with her hand making him chuckled.he went near her and cupped her small face with his big hand.he kissed her forehead and she smiled closing her eyes and feels his lips and she hugged him making him smile.

They jerked and parted away due to the sound of their friend who were hidden behind a tree and heard the conversation.all congrats them and went to their houses.

These scenes were saw by arjun and he hits a wall in anger and went to sadhvi's house before she went and tdll it to his grandpa making him shocked and angry.

What will happen next?
What will sadhvi's grandpa do to them after knowing the truth?

Keep guessing until the next chappy 😜🏃‍♀️.

So this is the chappy for today,if it is not up to your expectation sorry 🙏.

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

Proposal scenes were asked by google uncle for a loan 🤣🤣😜.I have an idea to start the part 2 book of "Entering in lifetime agreement".If you ok comment me and part 2 books title name in "Unnai Serum Neram".tell me which name you want old or new.

How is the proposal scene good or bad come on come on comment me 😊😊.

With love
Mine 💜 To be continue.........