The soccer match

Selami and Lennart have been friends since they were cute little babies because their parents are good friends and always put them together to play.

They are always together, like always, wherever they go. Over the past years, Selami has started to think about how hot Lennart is and such. He slowly developed a crush and fell madly in love.

He imagined being in a relationship with him, and he soon realized he's in love. He often thought about it and asked himself how he realized it so late.

He often dreamed about him; it was really hard for him to hide his true feelings.

The reason why Selami didn't tell Lennart about his feelings is his fear of ruining the friendship between them if Lennart didn't love him back.

Hell, he didn't even tell Leni that he's gay because he's scared that Lennart will find him disgusting because he likes men.

Currently, they're in 12th grade, and both of them love soccer with their whole hearts. They both started playing soccer when they were 4 years old.

They never stopped and continued to practice together. All they do in their free time is play soccer and do other things together.

Lennart is a goalkeeper, and Selami is a striker.

Today, there is a really important match for them. They're really excited to play and even trained weeks specifically for this match.

The match went very well, and they ended up winning due to Selami scoring the most goals.

Lennart, on the other hand, is very downhearted because he thinks he was a bad goalkeeper. Obviously, it wasn't true, but he still believes it.

After the match, they were celebrating their victory and everybody had fun, but Selami quickly noticed that Lennart was not quite present and looked rather sad than happy.

Selami quickly became worried and wondered what he could do. He also wondered what's bothering Lennart...

Selami POV
Hmm, I really wonder why Lennart is so down. It's quite unusual for him to be so 'depressed' looking after a soccer match...

Currently, we're drinking some beer, and I think I'll ask him what's wrong. I'm really worried. Maybe I could cheer him up a bit. I hope that will make him happy.

So I walked over to Lennart and said, "Boy, what's wrong? You look so sad. You should be happy. We won the match."

Lennart didn't respond, which made me worry even more. "Lennart, please tell me what's wrong. I'm worried," I said, hoping to get an answer.

He still didn't move an inch, so I grabbed his hand and dragged him away. He didn't fight back, which was good.

After walking for a bit, we ended up in the hallway. I never let go of his hand. "So now that we're alone, could you please tell me what's bothering you?" I asked him.

"I played badly, that's all. I could've done better," he said with a sad voice. I didn't quite believe him. "But why? You were awesome. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, and besides, you're always awesome," I said.

"Thanks," he said while giving me a long hug. I was shocked. He never did that, only the 'bro' kind of hug, but now... My heart started to beat really fast.

Of course, I immediately hugged him back, pressing our bodies even closer together. The hug lasted about 3 minutes. My mind went crazy, filled with different thoughts.

'Oh god, my heart is racing so fast'
'Why did he do that?'
'Should I tell him?'
'What does he think about me?'
'Did he perhaps find out?'

My thoughts suddenly stopped when Lennart broke the hug.