chapter thirty

jeonghan's pov

"tomorrow you can get discharged already." i smiled at the patient that i checked just now.

i then exited from his ward and walked to my room. i sighed,

"why can't i focus doing anything?" i asked myself, not noticing that minghao was also there inside my room.

"of course, you looked so tired and lifeless these few days, jeonghan. anything that you want to share with me?" i was shocked when i noticed that minghao was standing next to me.

i sighed again.

"did it showed too much?"

"yes. you know what, these past days, i've been managing the emergency patients with dr.hong instead of you."

"they had emergency cases? how come i didn't know about this?" i asked.

"the whole hospital can see how messed up you are, jeonghan. they didn't want to put any risk to those patients." he stated.

i nodded.

"now, tell me. anything wrong? is it aeri?"

"i- hm, yeah. it's about her."

"what did you do this time?" he asked.

"i- that time.. i went to her place but she just come back from somewhere, she said she were buying some groceries, but, it's very clear that she was lying. so.."

"you guys fought again, don't you?" i nodded weakly.

"she slapped me." i said, caressing my cheeks after remembering how painful my heart was when she slapped me.

"jeonghan.. how many times must i tell you?"

"i know, now i know. it's all my fault, isn't it? i'm the one who mistreated her. but, give me a little more time for me to gather up courage to talk to her." i said.

yesterday, i've got a dream about my coma world before. in that dream, i see that aeri has married with jun. i was so scared, is it a sign that i will lost aeri here too?

"it's okay, jeonghan. take your time, but, not too long, aeri is very beautiful and kind, i'm sure a lot of guys in this world wants to be with her."