Meeting the neighbors

(Feels guys POV)
I hate moving.
I thought that the last move would be the last. And the one before that, and the one before that. My mom keeps on finding dickhole boyfriends to stay with, and then she gets smacked around by them for a month or two before finding a new place to "settle down." I've been the new kid so many times, that i dont even try to make new friends. I've only got my lonesome to rely on, and thats just fine.
I'm a junior in high school this year, so i figure i can just do good in school for two years then go to college and get away from family. I'm not antisocial, i just happen to meet alot of assholes when i talk to anyone. I look at the schedule and map for the new school that came in the mail today. Im starting school on monday, so i have the weekend to keep to myself before i make new enemies.
(Pepes POV)
I sit in my room and i draw. Sometimes i feel like art is the only way to be myself. Hell, it isnt easy being green. Sure i've got tons of girlfriends, but i still dont feel complete. It's kind of time consuming to be "normal" as an unporportionate, green, smug ball of hatred. I hear my phone go off. My mom is calling me. I pick it up and hear her fake ass voice coming from the device.
"Pepe dear, why don't you come downstairs. Dinner is ready. I invited the new neighbors over, so be on your best behavior."
"Yeah whatever, ill be down in a tick," i replied tiredly.
(Feels guys POV)
Im sitting in my room, staring at a corner into the figurative void, when i hear my mom rapping on the door.
"Come on in," i say in a dry tone.
"The new neighbors just invited us over for supper, she has a son of her own. He's about a year older than you, it might be nice to have some friends before school starts," she suggested.
"Why would i want to make friends that im going to leave behind in a few months?"
"Look, its going to be different thi-"
"Whatever, i'll go to this lame dinner thing," feels guy said before she could finish her thought.
(Pepes POV)
I throw on a pair of shorts and a blue tee shirt before trudging down the stairs to the dining room. I take my seat at the table shortly before the new people arrive. I hear a knocking on the door that i assume is them, when i opened the door i saw the most beutiful man i had ever borne witness to. His skin was the coloure of snow, with a completely hald head. He was wearing a long sleeved shirt that was the sane coloure as his glorious skin. He had a muscular neck that suddenly made me feel self conciencious about my ratty shorts and twice used shirt.
"U u uh, hello. Im Pepe" i said trying to control the newly developed stutter
"H h hi, im Feels Guy," he replied shakily.
we stood there for a moment staring into each others eyes with a burning passion.
"Mhmmm," interupted Feels Guys mom.
She was noticably nervous.
"Oh right this way," i said, snapping back into reality. I lead them back into the dining room and motion for Feels Guy to sit next to me.
(Feels Guys POV)
Upon request, i take the seat next to Pepes. His mom comes out of the kitchen carrying a large dish with a mound of pasta on it.
"Welcome to the neighborhood!" His mother exclaimed.
As our moms continued neighborly chatter i tried to sneak glances at Pepe without him noticing. One time he caught me looking and he gave me this smug look. To be honest, it really turned me on. There was something about him that was, fulfilling.
After the meal was over, Pepe escorted them out.
"I'll see you at school Feels," pepe said with a sigh. I shed a single tear after he called me that. Nobody had given me a nicname since...
No, i dont like to think about him. Once we got home, i went straight to my room. But i didn't get there before my mom interupted me.
"Did that boy call you feels?" She asked.
"Yeah, so what?" I said, trying to make it seem like i didn't care.
"Nobodys given you a nicname si-"
"Just drop it mom," i said in a hurry "i dont want to talk about it."