25 • Rewind : You

A/N : You might think this chapter looks like a diary but NOPE. In fact, it is a throwback (plus uncut moments) of the story told in Wooyoung's POV with chapter 2 as the starting point.

 In fact, it is a throwback (plus uncut moments) of the story told in Wooyoung's POV with chapter 2 as the starting point

I think about you constantly.
----------------------------------------

JUNG WOOYOUNG

Puff of smoke was visible, lacing itself with the air above and disappeared as I struck the cigarette with a lighter.

This is the last one.

No matter how many times I noted to myself about quitting smoking, said is always easier than done, isn't it?

Unlike some dramas or novels with characters who had been through constant ups and downs in life and smoking was their breather, I smoked for no particular reason.

I did it to satisfy my curiosity. As simple as that.

However, when the days felt so empty to me which occured most of the time, the need of lighting a cigarette surged through me even more loudly and clearly.

Enough of watching the never ending rain, I crushed the cigarette and decided to leave the campus ground, in hope to catch a bus and go straight home as soon as possible. This muddy weather was literally killing me.

Little did I know what destiny offered me that day.

You

Hopping on the crowded bus, disappointment instantly sank into me as there wasn't any vacant seats left which meant I gotta stand.

Good luck, myself.

The spot where I stood was extra narrow and it was not a lie at all when I said moving an inch was basically impossible. I had keen eyes that constantly tracked the whole vehicle to find if there was a vacancy to settle down.

When the person who was next to that berret old man alighted the bus, I thought my oppoturnity eventually came. To my dismay, that man offered you that empty seat instead.

What took you so long to be that hesitant?

Your hesitation looked petty in my eyes that moment. It indeed irritated me as much as the rain outside.

So I ended up snapping at you as a consequence before walking up to that seat despite the man's protest.

Yes I was rude and I would blame the rain for my bratty attitude that day.

The first time we met was an absolute experience.

_

"It's you... on the bus yesterday!"