7. Case

ʚEDITEDɞ

MORNING

Taehyung woke up early today and discovered that he was still embracing Y/N, who was now snuggled into his chest, fast asleep and facing him. He smiled at the heartwarming sight and chose not to disturb her quietly making his way to the bathroom for a shower before heading downstairs.

Reflecting on the comfort he felt yesterday while holding Y/N, Taehyung admire at how her presence could soothe him without the need for words, just a simple embrace. Lost in thought, he smiled remembering how petite she appeared in his arms, like a delicate flower easily susceptible to harm. Unintentionally, he chuckled to himself while thinking about her.

As Taehyung prepared coffee for himself and decided to wait for Y/N to join him for breakfast, a sudden realization struck him. Setting down his coffee cup on the kitchen counter, he made his way to his personal library.

 Setting down his coffee cup on the kitchen counter, he made his way to his personal library

Y/N woke up and couldn't find Taehyung in the room. She decided to freshen up and prepare breakfast but still felt tired and weak. She was confused because even though she had skipped meals before, she hadn't felt this weak. She brushed off her confusion and lazily got out of bed, heading to the bathroom, only to realize that she had gotten her period.

Letting out a sigh of annoyance, she quickly changed her clothes and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that she hadn't stained the bed sheets otherwise it would've been a lot of work to wash them.

In the kitchen, she noticed a half filled coffee mug on the counter but no sign of anyone around. She wondered if Taehyung had left again for some urgent work like yesterday.

Deciding to cook breakfast, she started gathering ingredients when a sudden period cramp hit her, causing her to bite her lip and sit down, enduring the pain.

Y/N wasn't the type to make a big fuss about her period and become overly weak to avoid work. She knew how to manage the pain and could handle it. If it became unbearable, she would just take some medicine. No big deal.

However, since she skipped dinner the previous night, she couldn't take medicine on an empty stomach as it might have some consequences.

Her eyes then once again landed on the coffee mug, and she thought for a moment that perhaps drinking coffee could help relief the pain.

Despite some hesitation, as she had never tried coffee before, she decided to take a sip. However, the moment the coffee touched her tongue, she was met with a strange taste and promptly set the mug aside, scrunching her nose in disappointment at the flavor.

Taehyung returned to the kitchen after locating some files hidden inside one of his books in the library.

He noticed Y/N taking a sip of his coffee and then swiftly setting it aside with a pout on her face.