🔅Chapter 16🔅

Hello, everyone! Back with this one literally after 3 months. Enjoy reading ☺️.

***********************

The hall door opened and TejRan was standing there. They both look at each other. Teja holds his hand and walks in with him. The crowd claps their hands looking at the heavenly couple. They both gets on the stage and stands beside AnHarsh.

Teja hugs both AnHarsh while Karan hugs Harsh and shakes his hand with Aneri. "Well, well so both the couples of the evening are here. Look, how heavenly and cute they all look together." - Prachi said holding the mic and Ranbir agreed with her.

"That's true! Kisiki nazar na laage!" - Ranbir said taking off the evil eyes off the couples. The elders chuckles at his action and Prachi adores him. "Okay, so without any further delay, let's start the sangeeth! DJ put the song ya!" - Ranbir said raising his hands up in the air.

TejRan and AnHarsh's cousins did a dance performance on Kala Chasma song. Then, the elders did a dance performance on 'Naach Punjabbab' song which surprised the youngsters because they weren't aware of this. Few performance went on. The couples were enjoying it. After sometime, Teja looks at Aneri. Aneri, who feels a gaze on her turns towards Teja.

Teja signs her something. Aneri gets what she said and gets up from her seat. Harsh and Karan look at her. "I'll be right back. Teja, come with me please!" - Aneri said and Teja nods her head and follows her. "Yeh dono ko kya hua? Where are they going?" - Harsh asked to Karan. "No idea, bro!" - Karan said shrugging his shoulders.

Just then, they heard a new music being played. KarHarsh look at the front and finds Teja and Aneri coming out of the crowd while swaying their hips to the beats of the music. 'Rangi Sari' from Jug Jug Jeeyo is being played.

Rangi Sari Gulaabi Chunariya Re
Mohe Maare Nazariya Saawariya Re

Teja and Aneri came to the front while dancing to the beat. Aditi and Prachi joins them as well with other girls. They danced to the above lyrics.

Saawariya

Karan was in aww looking at his girl dancing gracefully. He didn't expect her to be such a good dancer when she is a doctor. He keeps adoring her.

Rangisari Haaye Rangisari

The girls runs towards the boys and drags them along to the center of the hall. Teja and Aneri go to the stage and drag KarHarsh to the center of the hall while Aditi and Prachi bring Vikram and Ranbir.

Rangi Sari Gulaabi Chunariya Re
Mohe Maare Nazariya Sawariya Re

Now, all the boys and the girls did the signature steps of the song for the above lyrics. Karan keeps staring at Teja and she does the same. They didn't avert their gazes at all.

Jaao Ji Jaao
Jaao Ji Jaao
Jaao Ji Jaao
Banao Na Batiya

Then, the girls hold their respective partners hands and pushes them a feet away and goes around them while keeping their hand on the boys' shoulder. The boys stare at the girls.

Aji Baali Hai Mori Umariya Re
Mohe Maare Nazariya Sawariya Re