preface

hi guys this is my another story on wattpad.... hope you like it.

vote

fan

comment

--------------------------------------------------

preface...

This story is about a girl who had a crush on a guy from 4th grade and four years later that crush of hers does something very bad to her which she cannot forget for her whole life.

To worsen her life she finds out that her parents died that same night in a car accident.

She is forced to move with her only family left i.e. her uncle and move from that place for which she is a bit happy so she would not have to see her crush again.

One night when she was in grade 9th her life starts getting more worst...

she is trapped in that hell hole.........

she wants to get out of it but cant till she turns 18.

Her life again turns upside down with some news she get but this time for the better.....

she is moving back to her birth town and going to face her crush....

what will happen now that she hates him and he likes her.

Will they meet in the end after what he did to her or will she fell in love with someone else...??

read to know the bitter truth hidden behind this girls life.....

--------------------------------------------------

vote

fan

comment

love you guys

alliahpeterson