my thinking bell

Nakatingin lang ako sa langit. Nag-iisip kung bakit hanggang ngayon single pa rin ako. Nasakin ba yung problema. I don't know why... bakit hindi ako naiinlove or its not yet the time. Im confused, is there really a right time to fall in-love? Does love at first sight really exist?Do i have a soulmate? So many question that's running through my mind.

But I'll just wait when romantic love comes na lang so i will know the answers to all my questions. I will let God decide for my future lovelife.  So I need to hope and pray for it.

Well wala din naman kasing kasiguraduhan kung may bf ako ngayon. We can tell na forever na kami even if  we're in a relationship cause commitment needs trust and patience. Madaming trials hangga't nabubuhay ang tao. No one is exempted in pain and being hurt is part of life because loving can hurt when it's true. Cause if you truly love, you need to sacrifice and be selfless. But don't overdo it cause you might lose yourself when you dedicate your life to a certain person. So in every decisions you make, ask God to guide you through his will for you to be in the right path. Don't let your emotions rule your life and decisions.  

There, nag-advice na naman tuloy ako sa sarili ko.  Well I can't help it. I'm a thinker.

I just hope that someday or why not start now that I will do what I can do for those who matters to me and also to the people that I will know. I wish to be a source of encouragement to someone. To help them by  listening to their doubt, worries and fears for the future so I can share the wisdom that can save us from ourselves. I'm still learning little by little each day and It's a long way to go so I pray to God that He will give me strength to endure whatever obstacles I encounter.