Creation

(no one's pov)

"yes...Yes...Yes!" The mad scientist gave a laugh. He had done it. This-- this was the perfect creation. He had made life not once, bit twice, but three times. Each time more successful than the last.

He looked down at his creation as she slept peacefully, the only thing covering her were the sheets she wore over top of her.

"Come hog. Let us celebrate as she sleeps!" He said as the other creation followed behind.. [Two weeks later]

"Please please please please? Can I please go into the forest I'll be quick!"

Hog grunts while drinking out of his dainty tea cup.

"You know the answer is no mar mar." Junkerstein says

"Please I'm- I'm falling apart in here!" She said rolling her wheel chair over. "I need to get out."

"Okay but just done go to far." He says worried

(why is everyone trying to end her life)

(XD fresh meat)

She ran out, well wheeled out, like she was on fire...and fell down the stairs.

"I'm okay!"

He chuckles and goes to make her favorite room while Roadhog was worrying frantically. however he knew when she wanted to be alone and now was one of those moments. Marie wheeled herself around the forest so excited to be out of the castle. She looked around, there was so much to experience--until her wheel got stuck. She had to relearn everything. She knew the basics of talking. But walking has been difficult, but she's learning. She then hears a male voice through the trees.

She looked around as a branch tickled the top of her head as she looked up, seeing a blue skinned demon smirking down at her

"Hello you seem to be stuck." He says

"uh-yeah yeah I am." She said looking up at him. She was rather embarrassed to be in such an awkward position. The man jumped down and gave a smirk, lifting her chair up.

(Genji pov)

She is cute and innocent I get it unstuck and set her back down. "Who are you, you are new." I say

"I'm Marie! I was made one week and four days ago!" She said smiling.

"Nice to meet you miss Marie. I am Genji Shimada." I say and shaker her hand. Oh I can corrupt you my sweet little Marie~

Seeing as she's only a week old, and she's came into this forest- it's safe to say she was pretty innocent--

"I have a question- it's something my creator yelled at another man..he said that if he sleeps with me-- that makes him a necrophile. But what's so wrong about sleeping in the same bed? And what even is a necrophile?"

Oh she was so precious I smirked and was about to tell her what sex was when a arrow flies by our heads. She yelled out scared as she ended up falling out of the wheelchair and onto the ground.

I curse. "Hanzo you ass!" I snap and kneel down picking her up and she was crying her leg had pulled off.

"hey hey hey you're okay--" "just give me it!" She said snatching her leg from my grip as I growl and stand up.

"Get out of the shadows asshole. What the fuck were you trying to do?!"

"You know better than to be doing what you are doing Genji." He says and comes out.

(XD Ugh Demon Hanzo XD There goes these panties XD)

"I know vetter--you just shot an innocent girl for no reason!" I growl.

He looked at her. "Do not trust my brother, he likes to fuck and corrupt." Hanzo says

She looked at him obviously not understanding before she shakily Sood up with her one leg...and hit him with her other. "Don't trust him-- you shot at me!"

"Really I shot at him." He says

(he's just ignoring he got snacked with them thicc legs)

(XD Yup)

"I don't care if you were shooting at a bird- you could have hurt someone!" She said clearly upset before her legs gave out as I went to grab her--but he grabbed her before I could

"Genji the chair. I will carry her back." He says and I glared at him but do it.

Fucking asshole, thinks because he's the eldest he can do whatever he wants!

(Hanzo's pov)

I notice she was basically crashing, she looked pale.

(Course she needs to be shocked again to get her heart pumping. He made her pretty well junkerstien)

(XD)

I take her to the castle and knock on the door to open to see Roadhog who became frantic at the sight at the sight of her so pale and Dr. Junkerstein came out.

He sighed. "oh dear, this is why I told her she had to be careful. She hasn't been using the paddles I see. I suppose I'll just have to give her something else, maybe Hogs bolts.." he looked at her.

"I'd like to ask you both to respectfully look away." He said as he grinned taking out a car battery with some..well not so safe looking attachments as he sparked the two wires and touched them down on her skin, as both of them got quite a shock.

She jolted up and he cheered. "Wow! What a rush! Welcome back to the land of the living my dear!"

She laughed as well as she reached out and pinched the burning piece of hair. "Thanks--"

"well now that you're okay....what have I said about using your charging nightly, especially when it's such nice weather like last night's lightening storm--" he continued as she slwoly sank down the wheelchair as Genji laughed only for me to smack him.

"Sir- Dr. Junkerstien, I want to apologize on behalf of my brother."

"And that's--eh?" "For trying to have sex with your creation."

"....what?" He asked blinking.

"He was trying to seduce her to corrupt her, I shot at him to get him to realize he does not want a war." I say and next thing I know Genji was being beat with a wrench

She immediately tried to pry junkerstien off of my brother as he was pulling out some pyro equipment.

"Papa! You'll hurt him!" "Good that's the point shella!"

(Hanzo is definitely enjoying this

I hid my smirk this was all to good.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed making everyone stop at the noise. "Stop IT!"

"I hate you! I can never experience anything!" She said clearly upset as she used the railing to hop up the stairs.

"Wait shella! Yer leg!" He yelled running in as Hog followed.

"You let me get beat up?!"

"Take that as a lesson brother." I say and he glares.

She was quite beautiful and he deserved it she was mine.