2

Ad Stella 109. 9 years since the rite,
I write this not only as Reference but as a of history that will record what I have witnessed.

9 years ago. January 23rd, Ad Stella 100.

I was a high school student minding my own shit in class. Then I had visions of the world being destroyed.

I passed out mid class, and I awoke to
A large weird room with engravings.

A feeling told me it wasn't from this world, not from our solar system nor from earth.

I woke up next to someone, It was my partner (H). I was shocked and before I could speak a word a intricate mechanical object appeared before me.

It brought with it a message and it read:

"One of you will be sacrificed (inlaid upon this statue lmao) for the continued prosperity and survival of mankind"

It disappeared soon after. I was beyond flabbergasted, I had tears in my eyes all of this was too much to process.

I didn't know where to start but then H woke up. He said V (me) What are we doing in here?! Where are we!?!?

I remember uttering the words "I don't know" while crying. After a while I calmed down and brought him up to speed.

Surely enough H was in tears.
I asked him if he fainted too, he said yes.
Then that thing appeared again out of thin air.

It's message was "You have until 4PM to make your decision" then left again.

A few hours went by... The time was 3:05.
We both couldn't stop crying. Before we knew it 3:05 turned to 3:50.

And in these last few minutes we said our farewells while embracing one another.

It went like:

H: It wouldn't sit right with me knowing that you'll be miserable after my death.

It would haunt me in hell or rather a
Punishment worse than hell.

So promise me this V (he held my hands tightly) "PROMISE ME THAT YOU'LL NEVER HURT YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT!
PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL LIVE ON
LIVE ON IN MY STEAD"

I leave the things I own to you. I-
I want you to live a long life.
I want you to- YES I PROMISE YOU THIS MY H. I PROMISE!

At the time I was bawling my eyes out I only managed to say that. I have forgotten what other words I may have said.

As we sit there spending our final moments together. I say wholeheartedly

"I LOVE YOU H AND I ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL UNTIL THE END OF TIME"

With only 30 seconds remaining
I pulled his face closer to mine and kissed him.
It was my first and last.

"I love you too V don't ever forget that"

The thing appeared one last time and took him. I was reaching out my hand and full on ugly crying.

I probably passed out again
And I woke up without the Vision and without Him.

Words couldn't explain how I felt.

He was Honored as a Hero of Humanity
And has been buried at "Cemetery of Heroes"

I love you H I always have and always will.

-Sincerely
Victoria