Chapter 1: our intro

HAN JISUNG

HAN! HAN! HANNIE! "Wake up or your going to be late"!!! My mom said yelling from the kitchen. " Im up I'm up" playfully yelling back. She was making her delicious spicy tuna bibimbap. I think it is her favorite as well, we have it almost everyday. But I'm not complaining it is absolutely amazing! Right when I got out of bed I put on my squirrel slippers and head out the door when i IMMEDIATELY regretted that decision. My mom notice me walking toward the kitchen. "There's our soon to be idol" my mom said "come and sit with us for a few minutes before you leave". "Ugh he isn't that great Mrs. Jisung" said sana.

Sana Minatozaki is my moms best friends daughter. I have known her basically my whole life and we still don't get along. "Whats she doing here?" I asked my mom sounding annoyed. "Well han miss and mr Minatozaki went on a small vacation. And sana still needs to attend school, so she will be staying here for a a little while and besides why does it matter you will be off at Jyp entertainment, and your father is busy at work all the time. So I think it will help me not be all alone here". My mom has a point and now I'm starting to feel bad that I can't be here with her, but she has sana here and she already treats her like her own child.

"Ok we should start getting ready to leave now. Han is your suitcase packed yet?" Yep! I say back in excitement. Let me just put some warmer clothes on I tell her.

"All ready" sana says to me. Yes, I guess so I'm really excited and really nervous what if my members don-
"Members?" "What do you mean members"? Sana asked in extreme confusion. "wait where are you going? Exactly" she is totally lost. Joining this new K-pop group called "Stray Kids" it's a 8 member guy group under JYP Entertainment In Seoul. I told her hoping that would answer all her questions. "Ohhhhh cool" she sounded totally uninterested.

"Han, sana lets go!!" As I pack the car with my bags and suitcase I notice my mom started crying " we haven't even left the house yet" I tell her calmly
"I know you just grow up so fast" she says sniffling her nose.

First stop Sanas school next stop Jyp Entertainment!

And we have arrived at our destination. As my mom and I bring the luggage inside the building we are immediately met with Jyps assistant. "You must be Han jisung come with me" I hugged my mom goodbye and started my new journey. "My name is Choi jun and I am JYPs assistant and I will be helping your group".
She looked kinda scary almost like she doesn't know how to smile also she look stronger then most women maybe she can even be a bodyguard she's probably just a very strict business woman, I thought to her my self.

Suddenly, I feel nervous, like a whole shockwave of anxiousness just took over my whole body. Was this really happening? This feels like a dream. Was this a dream? Everything feels like it's going in slow motion. As she opens the door. And we both take a step in. Now, here I am all eyes on me you might as well have just pushed me down a flight of stairs. My heart never drop so fast ever in my life.

I saw some kids around my age and I'm automatically assuming that they're in my group. it look like everyone has gotten along so far probably already making friends. But the fear of being left out quickly goes away when I see 7 guys walking up to me joyfully.

H-hello I'm Han, Han jisung! Nice to meet you all! I say shyly. "We should all introduce ourselves" This guy says "OK!" Everyone says agreeing to him.

HI! I'm Bang Chan I'm a rapper and the leader of this group. I am 20 years old and I am Australian!

Hey I'm Minho I'm the dancer. I'm 19 years old.

Hiiiiiiii my name is changbin I'm also a rapper and i am 18 years old!!

Hello guys i am hyunjin!  I'm a rapper and I'm 18.

Umm...I'm Han I rap and I am 17.

My name is Felix nice to meet you all! I'm 17 and enjoy rapping.

I'm seungmin. I'm a vocalist and I'm 17 years old

I am jeongin I'm also a vocalist just like seungmin. Oh! and I'm 17!! uh also can we please take a picture my mom wants me to send her one?!
"Ok sure no problem"

 Oh! and I'm 17!! uh also can we please take a picture my mom wants me to send her one?! "Ok sure no problem"