chapter 1 Dark Hand

Chapter Cover:In a family photo it showed a modern family that were named the Chan family with one elderly man, a small 12 year old child, a middle age young man, and a young teenager as behind them floated 12 strange like stones that each housed their own animal symbol.

In the ruins of a baseball stadium, there stood 2 men standing face to face in the battle to death.  In one side stood a man who had the apperance of a dragon while the other showed a teenager with only red and black harem pants on and on his chest was 12 different animal like symbols presented on his chest along with demonic tribal tattoos. Both men stood there glaring at eachother with hatred.  They than charged at eachother with their fist cocked back to throw a punch.

Both men:GGGGRRRRRRAAAHHHHH!!!!

They than launched there punches releasing all of their power at each other.  This caused by a giant explosion to surround both fighters.  But before we contiune onto this battle, lets us return to the beginning of this tale.

The beginning.

In a antique shop located in San Francisco.  This shop was owned by the Chan family as it was ran by Uncle Chan.  He was studing a sheild that had strange writing on it and

  He was studing a sheild that had strange writing on it and

Uncle:Jackie!!  Get down here!!

No one came out of the room.  Uncle than let out a frustrated sign from the lack of sound.

Uncle:Tch!  Austin!

Austin:Whoa!!

The kid Austin fell down from a ladder from Uncle's shout and landed with a thud.

Austin:Urgh.

Uncle:Austin!

Austin:Yes Uncle?

Austin stood onto his feet as he was revealed to be a caucasian teen of 16 years old wearing baggy clothing with his shirt being pure black and wearing harem pants with a red and black pattern.  Along with some Canvas slip on shoes.   He also had shaggy brown hair that reached to the bottom of his neck and blue eyes.  Over his jacket was a grey short sleeve hoodie with kanji from dragon ball on it.  He also appears to be wearing a necklace bu it was hidden inside his hoodie.

  He also appears to be wearing a necklace bu it was hidden inside his hoodie