Known Truth 😇

Sadhvi gaurav and all walking to they house happily.arjun saw them from sadhvi's house entrance door and smirked looking at the.a sudden idea comes to gaurav and said to stop,

Par-Enna da ennachi?
Gau-Illa enna irundhalum pethawanga kitta namma love panra vishayam maraikkirathu thappillaya?
Ro-Sari enna panra solra?
Gau-Naan veetuku ponadhuku aprom amma appa kitta sollikiren eppo sadhvi ooda thaatha kitta sollidalama?
Sad-Aama adhu dhaan correct aah irukkum.
Vai-Sari appo naanga veetuku poi solrom eppo un thatha kitta sollalam.
Sad-Hmm.

All went to her house but before the go inside thaatha said them to stop making them jerked.

Mu-Nillu.
Sad-Thaatha.
Mu-Nillunu sonnen.

Sadhvi and all look at each other and her eyes fell on arjun who smirked looking at her and that look make sure her that the news already goes to the ears of thaatha.

Mu-Sadhvi naan solradhuku mattum badhil sollu.
Sad-Sari thaatha kelunga.
Sad-Nee anda gaurav payyana virumbiriya?

Gaurav and all shocked to hears the sudden question and all of them eyes fell on arjun who was smoking and smirking at gaurav making them sure.

Sad-Thaatha......
Mu-Sollu.
Sad-Aama thaatha.

Thaatha glared him to which she saw him innocently for few minutes and both look at each other and burst out laughing making gaurav and all confused even arjun.sadhvi went near thaatha and hugged him to which he caressed her hair.

Ro-Enna da nadakkudhu inga 😳.
Mu-Solren,enna arjun ennada thittama innum awala katti pudichitu irukka nu pakkiriya?
Arj-..............
Mu-Unna maari laam illa awa enna romba mariyadhaya kuduppa adhu mattum illa awa anda paiyana kadhalikkira nu yerkanawe sollita.

This makes gaurav shocked and at the same time happy because she also had a feeling for him.another side arjun was shocked and at the same time irritated that his plan was flopped.

Oru kutty Flashblack.......😜

It was night time sadhvi was walking hearing and their being tension wheather tell her grandpa or not about her love towards gaurav.

Both her friends look at her and shakes their head in disbelief.

Am-Yei nee anda payyana love panra la appo thatha kitta poi sollu illa awalo dhaan.
Sad-Bayama irukku d awaru othuku vara?kova pattutaru na? enmela irukkira kovathula awara adichitaru na?.......
Am-Podhum niruthu.
Sar-Ungalukku edhu yellarthukume badhil venum na thaatha kitta poi sollalam wanga.
Sad-Sari va 😞.

Sadhvi and her friends went near thaatha and tells that she want speak with him.he tells to tell him and she told about her love to gaurav to thaatha.after finishing saw thaatha who was smiling at her.

Mu-Enakku edhu yerkanawe theriyum da.
Sad-Huh!!😳 eppidi thaatha?
Mu-Anda paiyan enga veetuku wandha modhal naal unna partha anda parvailaye therijiruchi da awan unna virumburan nu.
Sad-Appo ungalukku edhu ishtama thaatha?
Mu-Viruppam illamaya eplidi peitu irukken.enakku mulu sambadam da nee anda paiyan kitta poi pesu awan romba nalla paiyan da kanna.
Sad-Sari thaatha.

Sadhvi hugs her thaatha smiling with tears to which he caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.......

Flashback over.....

Gaurav was very happy that he accepted their love.thaatha sees him and eyed him to come near him.gaurav went near him.

Mu-Unakku yen perthiya pudikkuma?
Gau-Aama thaatha.
Mu-Sari eppo appa amma wa kootitu wara pora?
Gau-Modalla naan poi awangakitta pesitu alroma waren thaatha.
Mu-Sari da eppo po.
Gau-Sari thaatha.

Gaurav nodded to sadhvi and went near them who was still in shock reaction after hearing. thaatha,sadhvi,gaurav and her friends smiled looking at them.he shouted to as,

Gau-Yeii eruma madungala.

All comes out of the trance and saw gaurav laughing and they glared him.gaurav told them what thaatha said and they hugged him happily making sadhvi and thaatha admire their bond.all bid bye and went from their but before gaurav goes his patted arjun to come out of shock and went.arjun went from their angrily.

What will haplen next?
Will gaurav's parents accept sadhvi as their daughter in law?

Keep guessing until the next chappy 😜🏃‍♀️.

So this is the chappy for today,if it is not up to your expectation sorry 🙏.

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote pannunga pa first maadhiri vote eh waralla 😞.vote and comment pannala na next update late aagum 😏.

With love
Mine 💜 To be continue.........