Over Again - Ed Sheeran Love Story - (Based on 'The Vow')

*3rd person's view*

Valerie sat in the passanger seat of Ed's car as Ed drove.

It was past midnight and the couple had just gotten back from dinner, tonight they were to celebrate their three year anniversary.

Edward Christopher Sheeran and Valerie Marie Winters now Valerie Marie Sheeran, married on February 14th 2011.

"I love you Ed." Valerie's voice slurred as she pecked Ed on the lips, Ed laughed.

Clearly the couple were drunk, and had no idea what they were doing. "You know what I heard, there's a bigger chance that a women can get pregnant if you make love in a car." Valerie whispered in Ed's ear, as Ed slowed down the car to a hault as they hit a traffic light, the road almost seemed deserted with only one or two other cars a few metres away from them. Not paying any attention to the road Ed turned his head towards Valerie.

"Oh really?" Ed questioned "Then why don't we give it a try?" Ed smirked as Valerie laughed, Ed leaving trails of kisses down her neck.

What Ed and Valerie didn't know and were to drunk to notice was that a truck driver had lost control of his steering wheel and was about to plumet into them.

In what seemed like slow motion, the truck hit their car crushing the rear end.

The last thing Ed had seen was Valerie plumeting through the windscreen falling on top of the bonnet and the ambulance pulling up..