Journal Entry #1: Me... Myself...And I

As I lay in my bed I wait and see what is going to happen next, Something....anything. My parents spilt up when I was 9, Its been 7 years since that happened and you would think I would be over it but I'm not. Now my mom is getting married to another guy that...to be honest I don't like. I had like no family, now I'm going to have a huge family that I don't even like. Now I have like fifty people in my family, probably more than that. I see my dad sometimes twice a week if he's lucky (only because of my dance schedule). He gets me every other weekend...I guess I have fun there. My Uncle Scott (my dad's brother) also is staying with my dad. He had a stroke like, last year and he was in the hospital. he cant use his left arm or his left leg, but anyways..... his friend he was staying with got cancer so he cant stay with my grandma so yea. But back to me. So I guess u could say I don't live in my house. I live in a basement of a house with my moms friend (soon to be aunt of mine). I guess it's ok but I get no personal space, and they have a 2 year old so from down there it's so loud and your like "here just take this bat and hit me in the head with it." So yeah, My best friend, actually she is my cousin Sam is like my only friend. Literally we hang out every weekend, not even joking.