》☆ Pocky Game ☆《

**3:08 Alola IB3941 03 DELAYED** Had flashed on the screen that loomed over everyone heads. The exhausted passengers collectively sighed as their flight had been pushed later into the night. However none of them were as antsy as Blue.

"Damn it, another 3 hours?!" Blue pouted as he slouched in his seat. What was going to be a fun vacation to the Alola region turned into a hellish waiting game.

Red, sensing the tension, passed him 500₽ and gestured toward the vending machine. Blue perked up as he took the bill and happily made his way to the dispenser. "He's so simple.."

Blue glanced over the selection of snacks the machine had to offer. "I could get a chocolate bar... or maybe chips? No no something sweet... something I could share with Red..."

Eventually the bright red packaging of pocky stood out to him. It perfectly satisfied his needs. Blue slid the 500₽ bill in the machine and got his candy. God forbid if that pocky had gotten stuck-

Blue made his way back, snack in hand, and sat down next to Red. He opened the box and took one before handing it to Red.

Red's eyes lit up as he took a stick. The two went back and forth, chomping away at the sugary snack. It wasn't long before the two had almost finished the pack with one lone pocky still in the box.

As Red instinctively tried to grab another piece Blue pulled the box away and put the last pocky in his mouth. "You snooze you lose Red!" Blue teased as a smug grin spread across his face.

However Blue wasn't going to be the only one playing games. Just before he could take a bite Red had bit the other end.

Blue's face turned bright red. The two trainers' faces were so close to eachother that they could feel their breath beating down one another.

Yet despite this Red kept moving closer, taking more and more of the stick. His eyes were fixated on Blue's. They were just so close now. "A-Are we going to kiss?!" Blue panicked quietly as his heart remained restless.

Time seemed to slow as Red slowly cupped Blue's face and took the final bite separating the two. Their lips were fully together and nothing could take them apart.

The two played with the last chunk of pocky left in eachother's mouth. The taste of chocolate and the other was so addicting.

Eventually the two parted ways as a line of chocolatey saliva had followed. Blue couldn't help but be flustered as his eyes were glued to Red's soft lips. He just needed to have more of him.

Blue let his desire take over as he grabbed Red by the chin before he could catch his breath and went in for another kiss. This time there was no chocolate to distract them.

Blue leaned onto Red and played with his hair as the two passionately made out. Red was the one now finding himself flustered as he felt his breath escaping from him.

The trainers' lips had separated once more as they let eachother take what felt like their first breath in forever.

"I love you Red." Blue said as he rested on his lover's chest. Red cracked a soft smile and pecked him on the forehead.